What's new

Pension and retirement plan.

I think you should plan and start preparing for the inevitable retirement immediately you have started earning money or become employed. You can create a savings account to keep a percentage and then invest it if it reaches a certain pint in time on a business or stocks to bring profit.

It is very important for workers to start preparing for their retirement early. As this can give you the opportunity to save a lot of money and of course enjoy your retirement.

They are pension plan everywhere it is left for you to make your decision wisely, I think it is best for you to start up your pension fund at the age of 55 to 60

You have a variety of investment options to choose from; the best one for you will be determined by your retirement goals, age, and risk tolerance. Your contributions will be invested in the plan of your choice, with the aim of increasing your personal pension account.

It's either you plan to fail or you fail to plan, accumulating investment is not the right way to prepare towards retirement or pension,to succeed ahead of the business you need plant investment on ground.

Pension is really a little amount of money someone is been paid after retirement. The money is so small so you need to plan how to spend it. You need to plan it before the money is paid. It is so small In some countries so you need to plan how to manage the money very well before the end of the month

Some companies or job you get requires that you open a pension account and if they don't, it is always good to open a pension account for yourself. Commercial banks this days gives the opportunity for that.

This is what is in the back of the mind of every worker and Wise individual which is pension planning. As a white Walker you must start planning for your pension at a very early age this will enable you to save more for your future.

This is what is in the back of the mind of every worker and Wise individual which is pension planning. As a white Walker you must start planning for your pension at a very early age this will enable you to save more for your future.
yes agree with this is the main point in every individual and worker who is thinking to plan pension program for his old days. as soon as possible we should think it because its only plan to make our smile in our old days

Well as for me I don't think learning A skills after retirement is a good idea, I prefer to invest on a good business after retirement or before my retirement I will create a good business for myself

Well as for me I don't think learning A skills after retirement is a good idea, I prefer to invest on a good business after retirement or before my retirement I will create a good business for myself
pension and retirement plan is very important for every worker for me I think you should save well for your retirement with these you will not suffer after retirement.
Post automatically merged:

A pension is a fund in which a sum of money is added during an employee's employment time and from which payment are drawn to.
It's also an amount of money paid regularly to Government or individuals or company to help you after retirement. If you are working and you are not in any pension scheme, you are doing yourself harm than good.
Startup a pension plan with any pension scheme around your domain, it will help you during retirement, it makes life flexible, it make you independent, so have that plans today.
every individual who is working under a private organisation or government organisation always have this in back of their mind how to plan for pensioner retirement this is a plan for the future.

Last edited:
I'm sure everyone is planning to have a pension scheme or fund. At what point do we start planning or preparing that pension scheme or retirement plan. In my own opinion, that is why everybody needs to get themselves into that position, either by creating a business or learning an high-end skill to be able to secure their future.
A good and wise decision any active employee would do for his or her self,is to plan for life after retirement.And a good way to acheiving this,is to start to design a plan that will suit him or her after retirement,it could be setting up a side business or getting an additional skill,and start doing something on the baground before retirement.

Although I have the plan but I'm not discipline enough to keep some amount of money in a bank for years unless I work do a company that pays that for me.
I'm sure everyone is planning to have a pension scheme or fund. At what point do we start planning or preparing that pension scheme or retirement plan. In my own opinion, that is why everybody needs to get themselves into that position, either by creating a business or learning an high-end skill to be able to secure their future.
Post automatically merged:

Although I have the plan but I'm not discipline enough to keep some amount of money in a bank for years unless I work for a company that pays that for me

Like i said before so many other times, there is no fixed time for a person to start planning about pension, once you start earning something or once things are balanced start making plans.

Already I'm not hoping for pension stipend or reward to fund my retirement life in the future. I'll rather have surplus of investments with high economic benefits to serve me then.

Immediately you are working and earning money for yourself, the next thing you need to be talking about and planning is your retirement plan. With this you won't have to bother about any issues of finances

A pension is a fund in which a sum of money is added during an employee's employment time and from which payment are drawn to.
It's also an amount of money paid regularly to Government or individuals or company to help you after retirement. If you are working and you are not in any pension scheme, you are doing yourself harm than good.
Startup a pension plan with any pension scheme around your domain, it will help you during retirement, it makes life flexible, it make you independent, so have that plans today.
Every worker must have a pension and a retirement plan if you want his future to the bright and you don't want to suffer after his retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back