What's new

Penny stocks a good way to jump into stocks?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that penny stocks are a good way to jump into stocks? Or at least lead into actual stock investments? I want to try out penny stocks just to get an idea on things and if I can figure out penny stocks, I may look into actually investing in stocks finally.

Penny stocks are low priced stocks, usually less than 5 USD from unknown companies. While some of these companies have the capacity to go very big but not all penny stocks can be profitable. There is a lot of pump and dump in penny stocks, therefore, you will have to be very careful.

Penny stocks are low priced stocks, usually less than 5 USD from unknown companies. While some of these companies have the capacity to go very big but not all penny stocks can be profitable. There is a lot of pump and dump in penny stocks, therefore, you will have to be very careful.
They are low price stock why I like penny stock is that it's affordable for low class citizens that means a middle man can own a unit there but I have not use Penny stock before but that dosnt mean you should not research about the stock before you buy it

They are low price stock why I like penny stock is that it's affordable for low class citizens that means a middle man can own a unit there but I have not use Penny stock before but that dosnt mean you should not research about the stock before you buy it
Yes, these are of course affordable. However, just because you can get these stocks for a low price does not mean you are also able to make a lot of money from these stocks. Most penny stocks are there to scam people. Have you watched the movie Wolf of Wallstreet. You will understand how penny stocks are manipulated.

Yes, these are of course affordable. However, just because you can get these stocks for a low price does not mean you are also able to make a lot of money from these stocks. Most penny stocks are there to scam people. Have you watched the movie Wolf of Wallstreet. You will understand how penny stocks are manipulated.
I know many of them just come to scam people but obviously there are few legit once that still bring you but I don't invest with them they are affordable but I don't want to loss my money

Do you guys think that penny stocks are a good way to jump into stocks? Or at least lead into actual stock investments? I want to try out penny stocks just to get an idea on things and if I can figure out penny stocks, I may look into actually investing in stocks finally.
Sure thing! Trying out penny stocks to get a feel for the stock market can be a good starting point. They have lower prices, making it easier to buy more shares. But keep in mind, penny stocks can be risky and volatile, so be cautious. Once you gain some experience, consider exploring more stable and established stocks

I have invested in penny stocks, especially from my country of origin, for example in shares of the BBVA bank more than 1 year ago when they were below $5, but you have to be very careful with penny stocks, because just like future returns if the company develops well could be very large, the losses could also be, since they are usually companies with little information to stick to and study and are generally very volatile, you have to be careful and have a good risk management and good capital management.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back