Penalized by Google Adsense?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been penalized by Google Adsense before? I remember years ago, I signed up for Google Adsense and was penalized and banned from it at the time due to a jealous ex-staff member purposely flooding my ads with clicks to make it look suspicious enough that Google Adsense banned the account and I had to go through hoops to get it resolved.

Have you ever been penalized by Google Adsense? What happened? How did you deal with it?

This is quite funny as I had the same thing happen to me a while back now when I had Chat Addicts, I managed to get my site approved for ads and everything was fine but there was someone who for some reason had an issue with me and my forum and they did exactly what happened to you, flooded my ads with clicks to get me banned.

I have been able to get it sorted now and I have an account that I use that I have had no issues with so far.

I was penalized many years ago and banned from the platform for the same thing; fraud clicks.
I am currently demonetized from YouTube due to "reused content," as they claim. I have had a monetized YouTube channel for years, and now they have decided to demonetize it. I have been actively adding additional content (specifically shorts) of my 3-month-old daughter, hoping I will be able to get it approved at the end of this month.

I had my first account be banned years ago. I am not sure what caused it but I was able to sign up again since no problem. I think it may have been due to it being unused or unmanaged for a few years.

I had my first account be banned years ago. I am not sure what caused it but I was able to sign up again since no problem. I think it may have been due to it being unused or unmanaged for a few years.
If your account was inactive or unmanaged for an extended period, it's possible that the platform may have suspended or deactivated it due to their policies regarding inactive accounts. In such cases, it's generally possible to create a new account and start fresh unless there are specific restrictions in place.

The way which Google suspend Adsense users account is very annoying and frustrating and it is something that they commonly do these days which makes a lot of people to start looking for other alternative when it comes to monetizing their website.

I have been penalized by Google a couple of times. These penalties came as "invalid traffic" resulting in ad limitations on my site. I am not sure what happened but I suspect that some of the users on my sites were making fraudulent clicks. Later, I implemented a strategy that limited ads for signed in users, which helped me to protect my site.

I have been penalized by Google a couple of times. These penalties came as "invalid traffic" resulting in ad limitations on my site. I am not sure what happened but I suspect that some of the users on my sites were making fraudulent clicks. Later, I implemented a strategy that limited ads for signed in users, which helped me to protect my site.

Sometimes I keep wondering why some members who keep on doing something like this even when some of them know that it is most likely going to affect the website Adsense account in a very negative way but they keep on doing it... Why?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back