Paypal Begins Crypto Service

George

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here's a good new for PayPal and crypto currencies lover. We're now able to buy and store our coins in PayPal. But the one fact is if you're not belongs to US then your coins will be in highly risky

11.png

22.png

It was really time for Paypal to adopt crypto services and it was done in style. I hope this will cause Paypal to lift some of its limitations on some countries so as to be able to partake of this feature

Yeah I did hear about this somewhere though I can't remember where. This gives people a good chance to have better ways to pay for things. I wonder if someone who accepts paypal has the option to choose or opt out of the cryptocurrency being accepted. I hope they are smart enough to give store owners a choice. I don't see why it shouldn't be used, yet at the same time I know that not every single person on the planet will want to accept cryptocurrency. I can't see them not at least giving the ability for an online business to say no though.

I think that's one of the reasons why bitcoin go higher i already heard about this paypal used by a lot of users so of
course that will effect the market and make bitcoin price raise

I think that's one of the reasons why bitcoin go higher i already heard about this paypal used by a lot of users so of
course that will effect the market and make bitcoin price raise
Bitcoin went up with like 1k in the last 24 hour which is something that doesn't happen without a reason. This must be that reason for sure

This is good news. Hope they won't be restricting accounts as they wish just like they do normally. Also they need to lift limits placed on some countries so everyone can participate.

I read that Paypal has started in USA, but for other countries, it will start in 2021. It is going to start with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin, and later include other currencies.

That a great news. I liked using PayPal but the restrictions they have on some countries made be abandon it. Hopefully, they will lift those restrictions now that they will be offering crypto services.

I've heard about it a month ago from other users. I think it's great that even Paypal are starting to acknowledge bitcoins. Hopefully, this feature will soon be available to all of the countries.

I don't see any strong reason of holding the bitcoin in the paypal account. I find it pretty risk to be honest. I mean think about it. A lot of crypto services have gone down over the years and it would be pretty difficult to work with such services. I'd say you should instead consider storing in the atomic wallet or the exodus wallet.

Here's a good new for PayPal and crypto currencies lover. We're now able to buy and store our coins in PayPal. But the one fact is if you're not belongs to US then your coins will be in highly risky
This is a very good development for the crypto world to be able to partner and to be endorsed y such a well known payment giant. I think that this will definitely help in encouraging more and more individuals to try their hand at crypto currency and may also be good for trading as well. If i am not mistaken, whilst this may be limited to the US presently, there are plans to role this out to many other regions in the 2021 year.

This development by PayPal stand as competition for crypto exchange platform because most people in the advanced country like USA etc because people would prefer to use a single platform to perform their transactions instead of having two platform for PayPal and crypto wallet.

I have been using PayPal for five years now and I'm really happy about this new development. The problem is I'm not in USA, does that mean I can't use the new service?. I hope PayPal rectifies so that everyone irrespective of country can benefit.

It is very good development in the right direction for business transactions. Now, mode of payment could be more flexible and easier to use. This will no doubt give Payoal more customers as people are now beginning to prefer bitcoin.

This is good information. I think I will have to reopen my PayPal account since PayPal are now adding more features to their website. I like to see upgrades like this it shows PayPal is ready to render good service.

For the arrival of such Paypal details is a very welcome development it will make trading of Bitcoin easy and fast so I urge you all who are they to register with PayPal to do that in Ennis there is no need of wasting time go ahead and register because it will help you in your bitcoin transaction

Mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies has traditionally been hindered by their limited utility as an instrument of exchange due to volatility, cost and speed to transact. However, the promise of advanced technological platforms offers the possibility of mainstreaming digital currencies. According to a survey by the Bank for International Settlements, one in 10 central banks – representing approximately one-fifth of the world's population – expect to issue their own digital currencies within the next three years.

This news is if no good to us. I mean, since if you are not from the USA you can't trade cryptocurrency on PayPal, then it doesn't benefit us.

I hope PayPal review this decision and stop this unnecessary restrictions of countries using their services.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back