What's new

Paypal Begins Crypto Service

Here's a good new for PayPal and crypto currencies lover. We're now able to buy and store our coins in PayPal. But the one fact is if you're not belongs to US then your coins will be in highly risky

11.png

22.png
We announced that PayPal users in the U.S. can buy, sell and hold select Cryptocurrencies directly through PayPal using their Cash or Cash Plus account. Users will be able to learn about Crypto, track crypto prices, all without leaving the PayPal app. We plan to introduce this service to Venmo in 2021

I'm not surprise about this news a bit. Looking at how things are playing out, you will see that the world is really accepting cryptocurrency at a very fast pace. Hopefully PayPal remove this restrictions from my country.

I dont think this news is real because I'm a paypal user and I haven't seen any of this feature on the PayPal PLATFORM. However, I have heard about the company integrating the use of Bitcoin in to Their system but it has not been implemented up till now so I don't think it's true

Wow, this is a good move, but will the feature be available for Nigerians, Nigerians are exempted from numerous benefit on PayPal, I hope this new feature would be eligible for Nigerians, because now the government has banned bank exchange of cryptocurrency, we need this the most.

I think that's one of the reasons why bitcoin go higher i already heard about this paypal used by a lot of users so of
course that will effect the market and make bitcoin price raise
it seems that this is one of the reason why the price of Bitcoin is getting higher by the day. The reason is that big corporation like PayPal are making moves to acquire more of the Bitcoin. When things like this happens, other big corporation with join ship. This creates more demand for bitcoins and its price will increase.

I'm beginning to see more light on the influence of crypto currency in the world. As a matter of fact, crypto currency has so much influence that Elon Musk is an investor also. So I'm not surprise that PayPal is not accepting cryptocurrency.

That is so good for PayPal, it have been the highest way of receiving payment. Crypto payment have been the highest means of payment for years now. PayPal did very well in adding crypto payment in there payment options. I think it's time for me to use PayPal

This is a good development from PayPal as it will enable you to swap your PayPal fund to bitcoins and vise versa. For a lot of people to benefit from this service, PayPal needs to soften their blow on other countries so as to enable them to benefit. It is actually of no use to me, since my country is not allow to use PayPal.

We announced that PayPal users in the U.S. can buy, sell and hold select Cryptocurrencies directly through PayPal using their Cash or Cash Plus account. Users will be able to learn about Crypto, track crypto prices, all without leaving the PayPal app. We plan to introduce this service to Venmo in 2021.

This is a very great news and a welcome back development, I believe that with this they are sure going to lift the restrictions placed on some certain countries regarding using their services, this is indeed a very good news and a welcome back development. No wonder bitcoin went up within the last few hours.

Wow this is a very good development as this would help the transaction with PayPal faster and safer. Unfortunately the development isn't for everybody, especially we in Nigeria who is banned from using PayPal as form of payment intermediary

We announced that PayPal users in the U.S. can buy, sell and hold select Cryptocurrencies directly through PayPal using their Cash or Cash Plus account. Users will be able to learn about Crypto, track crypto prices, all without leaving the PayPal app. We plan to introduce this service to Venmo in 2021.
PayPal also announced that it will enable Cryptocurrency as a funding source for purchases in 2021, allowing users to use their Cryptocurrency holdings to make purchases at its network of more than 26 million merchants. Once launched in 2021, when a consumer selects Cryptocurrency as the funding source, the Cryptocurrency will be instantly converted to fiat currency and the transaction will be settled with the PayPal merchants in fiat currency.

I don't see any strong reason of holding the bitcoin in the paypal account. I find it pretty risk to be honest. I mean think about it. A lot of crypto services have gone down over the years and it would be pretty difficult to work with such services. I'd say you should instead consider storing in the atomic wallet or the exodus wallet.

Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risks and may result in significant losses. Please see our disclosure here for more details. PayPal does not make any recommendations regarding buying or selling cryptocurrency. Consider seeking advice from your financial and tax advisor. All custody of and trading in cryptocurrency is performed for PayPal by its licensed service provider, Paxos Trust Company, LLC.

Buying, selling, and holding cryptocurrencies is not regulated in many states, including the State of California. PayPal, Inc. is licensed to engage in virtual currency business activity by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Buying, selling and holding cryptocurrency with PayPal is not available in Hawaii and where prohibited by law.

Why did you say it will be highly risky when they enable the buy coins in other countries? If that's the case they don't need t o enable it right it is risky right? But the good thing about it is they are adopting changes. Because Ellon Musk invested in bitcoin,

The Cryptocurrencies service has been allowed since a long time but it can only be used by United States citizens , if anyone of you are from The US then you should definitely consider paypal as your cryptocurrencies and dollars wallet.

Here's a good new for PayPal and crypto currencies lover. We're now able to buy and store our coins in PayPal. But the one fact is if you're not belongs to US then your coins will be in highly risky

11.png

22.png
This is amazing,this really shows the all importance of crypto currency, PayPal choose to adopt this pattern because of its frequent use,if only they can be made widely available in most countries.

This is a very good development for the cryptocurrency world. The downside is that the paypal is not supported in my country and also cryptocurrency has currently been banned but that will not stop us from using cryptocurrency.
Everyone is definitely embracing cryptocurrency.

11.png

22.png
This is a very nice development, and it is nice that PayPal has agreed to embrace crypto currencies. I am not satisfied with the fact that only people in the US can Access this service. It should have been world wide.

Yeah I did hear about this somewhere though I can't remember where. This gives people a good chance to have better ways to pay for things. I wonder if someone who accepts paypal has the option to choose or opt out of the cryptocurrency being accepted. I hope they are smart enough to give store owners a choice. I don't see why it shouldn't be used, yet at the same time I know that not every single person on the planet will want to accept cryptocurrency. I can't see them not at least giving the ability for an online business to say no though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back