What's new

Paypal Begins Crypto Service

In actuality, using PayPal may be even safer than using a check or your credit card or bank account to make a purchase. ... That's because credit card companies are more likely to approve a payment dispute and refund your money than a bank/debit card provider.

This is great news even though PayPal doesn't work in my country not to talk of the recent ban on cryptocurrency by the federal government. Anyways, peer to peer trading keeps going on. We move! Congratulations! Just heard that UK has joined the cryptocurrency band on Paypal too. More countries should embrace these trend let cryptocurrency be a base currency too.. Good luck traders

The new feature that PayPal has added where one can purchase and hold cryptocurrency is actually a great innovation that will boost the general acceptance of cryptocurrencies and increase it's value.

I guess they are doing doing this innovation for their united states market. Not everyone have access to a USA PayPal account. Opening one outside the US puts your account at a very great risk indeed

Here's a good new for PayPal and crypto currencies lover. We're now able to buy and store our coins in PayPal. But the one fact is if you're not belongs to US then your coins will be in highly risky

11.png

22.png
PayPal is getting better daily and even adding crypto currency to their mode of payment is a welcome development, but its only for the U.S other countries did not have the opportunity and the privilege.

This news is if no good to us. I mean, since if you are not from the USA you can't trade cryptocurrency on PayPal, then it doesn't benefit us.

I hope PayPal review this decision and stop this unnecessary restrictions of countries using their services.
The ability to trade cryptocurrency using your PayPal account is actually a very welcome development and I agree with you that if you are a PayPal account and you can't make use of cryptocurrency then you are lost in the world of finance.

That is really good is a good news but in my country we don't use PayPal because is not done here in my country, we use other cryptocurrency service.

This news does not mean anything to me because I cannot use paypal here. If I want to use paypal, I will have to create my account based in the country where it is accepted.

PayPal accepting crypto currency was being discussed as early as 2016. However, PayPal did not integrate crypto currencies until 2020. Initially. Paypal allowed only to buy and sell crypto currencies through its platform, you were not allowed to move crypto currencies to send to other accounts or withdraw. But these days, you can pay with crypto currencies through Paypal

Yeah. I'm sure someone did a thread on this when PayPal was planning to start this services. It is good move on their part and this opens up new frontiers and access to another market, asides sending and receiving funds.

PayPal accepting crypto currency was being discussed as early as 2016. However, PayPal did not integrate crypto currencies until 2020. Initially. Paypal allowed only to buy and sell crypto currencies through its platform, you were not allowed to move crypto currencies to send to other accounts or withdraw. But these days, you can pay with crypto currencies through Paypal
Oh, but I believe this opportunity will still be limited to some countries that can not make proper utilisation of the PayPal platform like over here, PayPal account is completely limited and we don't have an opportunity to used PayPal talkless of enjoying it's full features.

This is quite a great innovation by PayPal and it shows how fast Bitcoin is being adopted by payment processors.
Though the one part I don't really understand is you saying if one isn't in the US, they're at risk?

I think that's one of the reasons why bitcoin go higher i already heard about this paypal used by a lot of users so of
course that will effect the market and make bitcoin price raise

That is really good is a good news but in my country we don't use PayPal because is not done here in my country, we use other cryptocurrency service.
PayPal is not accepted here that is why even if you have access to Paypal in one way or the other here in Africa, you won't likely be able to make use of the crypto service . .

I think that's one of the reasons why bitcoin go higher i already heard about this paypal used by a lot of users so of
course that will effect the market and make bitcoin price raise
I do not know what they want to achieve at the end of this innovation. Normally there are so many things that will push the price of bitcoins to go up . This news may not have been the reason as I see .

It's a good thing that PayPal now offers crypto services, it shows PayPal is rapidly growing. Although, this new feature wouldn't be beneficial to people like me who do not reside in the US.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back