What's new

Payeer wallet

There are some websites that include payeer as form of payment. You can choose this payment option if you can easily convert it into local currency. I am also planning to open the payeer wallet in the future just in case of working with a website that require one.

Payeer is a good wallet. I think it can also be used to send and receive cryptocurrencies, but I have never made a deposit using their cryptocurrencies feature. Payeer also offers various other features and flexible payment options like debit card payments as well.
Currently, Payeer has incorporated new cryptocurrencies, although they are still very few, they have already informed that more are coming. In fact, I receive and send cryptocurrencies easily, I have not used the card payment option, but I have read good opinions about it.

Currently, Payeer has incorporated new cryptocurrencies, although they are still very few, they have already informed that more are coming. In fact, I receive and send cryptocurrencies easily, I have not used the card payment option, but I have read good opinions about it.

Yes, they added TRON cryptocurrency as a trading asset on their platform and they have also stated that they will be adding more cryptocurrencies on their platform. This is a really good news for people. They must also add other coins that are not dependent on Bitcoin market.

I think there are a lot of better alternatives to payeer payment service because some people have reported that their fees are really ridiculously high. Binance is quite better.

I love payeer and I prefer using Payeer over other payment methods now. I just hope that Payeer will also get supported on Bizdustry and many other money making sites as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back