Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some password managers you'd recommend? I know of LastPass and I use that from time to time, but the recent problems they had with leaks and all that has kind of steered me away from the platform. Do you know of any other password managers worth using? Maybe ones that are a bit safer than LastPass?

I only use the default google password manager. However, you question has made me look deeper online for better alternatives. Honestly, i have not used all these, but here is a list of some that have gotten positive recommendations from users:
  • Dashlane: It offers a VPN, a one-click password importer, dark web monitoring, and encrypted cloud storage. It is reliable and easy to use, but it is also expensive and has a restrictive free plan.
  • NordPass: It is designed for businesses and teams, with features like secure sharing, a data breach scanner, biometric authentication, and a password health checker. It is affordable and user-friendly, but it lacks some advanced features like VPN or cloud storage.
  • Bitwarden: It is an open-source password manager that lets you host your own server or use a third-party one. It supports various platforms and browsers, and has a generous free plan. It is secure and customizable, but it has a steep learning curve and a basic interface.
  • 1Password: It is a password manager that focuses on securing company secrets and personal data. It has features like travel mode, watchtower, two-factor authentication, and family accounts. It is robust and elegant, but it does not offer a free plan or a VPN

One password manager with a beautiful user interface and a wide range of functions is Dashlane. One of the top password organizers available today is highlighted. The selection of a password manager is influenced by things like personal taste, financial constraints, and feature requirements.

There are various reputable password managers available such as LastPass, Dashlane, 1Password, and KeePass.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back