What's new

Partnership Firm Vs. Private Limited Company:

For me I will go for a public limited company. This is because I wouldn't want to limit my expansion in business when I eventually get the chance to do so.

partnership vs private limited country,well I can say both of them ate good and reliable ,and also both of them gave there various advantages and disadvantages,you se if you ate the kind of person that does not stay in one plays I think it is advisable to bring a partner

The are all good and Interesting but to some extent I will prefer the private limited company because I have always wish to be independent as an individual running a business alone rather than engaging a number of persons to run a business.

Both of them has advantage and disadvantages there are also greater advantage in both of them that you need to find out. You can actually decide this base on the one that you are able to handle

It depends on what you want really and how big you want the company to grow,to accumulate more capital base you could go the partnership way.

I would like to chose Partnership between these two . because it is easy and simply operated in field of business. Plus 1 big advantage is that Either registered partnership or unregistered both are valid and legal. But it is not in private limited business.
I don't see a good enough reasons why you prefer a partnership business over a private limited company. Do you realise that a private limited company is a big business that only you will have to yourself and a partnership business means that you will share everything with someone I don't really see any reason why you should you not prefer a business of your own than a business that you will be checking everything with someone.

And another thing is that some people who have money to engage into a business will rather engage in a private business because this will minimise all the stress that will involve in dealing with other business partners..

For me, both are on the same level. It is only dependent on the scale of business at hand, the objective and goals of the entrepreneur to make his analysis and decision.

Partnership is not bad but one need to understand the terms and conditions of the business in other not to run into loss

Some advantages of partnership over private limited company include ease of establishment and lower costs. ... Owners of a partnership are liable for business debts and obligations. Private limited companies are owned by shareholders and managed by directors.

If you are someone who is a control freak I will advise you to go for private ownership instead of partnership. You are free to do whatever you like with your business so far you are the main owner.

There is no way you would expect me to pick partnership over a limited liability company. Partnership business crumble in 8 out of 10 that are set up, so I would take a pass on it.

I think for me the partnership is still a good business ,since it's the business formed by two people you could make more money from the business and contribute ideas ,while the private requires more of buying shares and others

I prefer partnership business firm to private limited firm because its always easy between the two or the co owners to handle and also bring a client to the business.
I would like to chose Partnership between these two . because it is easy and simply operated in field of business. Plus 1 big advantage is that Either registered partnership or unregistered both are valid and legal. But it is not in private limited business

Partnership is not as private firm. The hold your business alone would let you improve faster in that business than to partner with someone.

I also don't know much about business but i don't think partnership are limited when it comes to growing big. I feel they are also allowed to grow big. The good thing about partnership is that the partners are able to raise up huge funds for the business.

I would like to chose Partnership between these two . because it is easy and simply operated in field of business. Plus 1 big advantage is that Either registered partnership or unregistered both are valid and legal. But it is not in private limited business.
As far as getting into business is concerned for me, both of them are very good because they all allow you the business opportunity to make money.

To be honest, I do not know about that limited company although I think the limitation is the capitalization. It is only the partnership that we have here and, in fact, I had a partnership business before but we registered it as a single proprietorship to give me the full control. My business partner trusted in me but in the end it was him that I should not have trusted. But that is a different story to show the bad side of partnership.

Yes, some advantages of partnership over private limited company include ease of establishment and lower costs. Owners of a partnership are liable for business debts and obligations. Private limited companies are owned by shareholders and managed by directors.

Both of them have advantage and disadvantages . In the private firm you are the one in control of everything and every plans and risks of the business is on your head. This is the best only if you have all the needed capital but without capital you have to go into a partnership firm.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back