What's new

PaidViewPoint/ Earn by giving simple opinions

If I've not tried surveys I've tried more than 50 surveys online, none rewarded me for my time. Only two rewarded me with almost zero reward. I earned 1 cent from one, then earned 4 cents from timebucks survey.

What is PaidViewPoint?

PaidViewPoint is a legit and paying survey site which pays it's members to give simple Opinions.
These Opinions are related to daily life and very simple to reply.

Check example In screenshot

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

How much can I earn from this app?

In the start ,you will get one survey daily,which is consist of 11 easy questions like above screenshots.Quantity of surveys can be more according to availability .
It takes only 1 minute to complete that one survey.

You will also earn by inviting others and when they will withdraw their money ,you will also get share of it .
You can also apply for VIP membership but for claiming it,you need 100 active refferals.

View attachment 677

How to join this site?

Click the link and join this site to start earning
?
https://paidviewpoint.com/?r=easymoney

?My opinion?

I recommend this site for those who want to earn real money and have patience to get withdraw. Because this site will not make you rich in one day but if you will spend only 2 minutes daily then you can get handsome reward of your working.
Its better than HYIP SITES ,which are risky . So if you can work then join it.

Happy Earning ?

If any member is already on this platform, he can share his opinion here.

Thank you for suggesting this great site to us. The big problem is that they offer payment methods that are not convenient to me at all, so I might not be able to cashout my hard earned money. It would be much better if they also start offering payments through cryptocurrencies.

I've delisted anything that concerns surveys in my agenda, it looks like they're fraudulently using my opinion to make money without rewarding me.

Paid view point is one of those survey platforms that I have used before and I can tell that they are also legit. But you only get surveys if you're a tier one country

Actually, survey sites are supposed to be platforms where one can make lots of dollars, if not that they have decided to keep the juicy part of earning to just 1st tier countries and the task with cents and peanuts are for other tiers. It is a no go area for me. My opinion.

What is PaidViewPoint?

PaidViewPoint is a legit and paying survey site which pays it's members to give simple Opinions.

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

In the start ,you will get one survey daily,which is consist of 11 easy questions like above screenshots.Quantity of surveys can be more according to availability .

You will also earn by inviting others and when they will withdraw their money ,you will also get share of it .
You can also apply for VIP membership but for claiming it,you need 100 active refferals.

View attachment 677

How to join this site?

?

?My opinion?

I recommend this site for those who want to earn real money and have patience to get withdraw. Because this site will not make you rich in one day but if you will spend only 2 minutes daily then you can get handsome reward of your working.

Happy Earning ?

I need to ask this about the website. Because with the reward that are giving it looks like a fake or scam website to me.
Have you received any payment from the website before?

I have never hear about this website just hearing it paidviewpoint website I believe is a trusted website, I really want to know know website really work.
I have googled site jabber opinions while some are confirming app is legit while others are confirming they are facing issues with such app they are not convinced with results.

I really wish this study will certainly pay out handsomely since have actually performed some previously as well as the majority of their studies include great deals of disqualification. They likewise pay out reduced cent to their individuals

A payment proof would help us and encourage us to register with this site.
There are so many paid to view sites and we do not know which one is paying or not.
But with some payment proof it is more encouraging

Wow! The rate is not unfair. I'd like to know if the survey is limited to particular countries or regions? And could it be paid directly to my local account?

These sites are great but a majority of them are always referring to third party websites and that's not good for me. I always get annoyed when I visit their site.
Besides my location isn't favoured.

What is PaidViewPoint?

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

View attachment 677

How to join this site?

?

?My opinion?

Happy Earning ?

It is my first time reading about this platform. However, I think it if it is legit, then it's a good one.
I think uploading a payment proof would encourage many to join in on this opportunity.

Hmmmm, this is the first time i'm hearing about this paidviewpoint. i wonder why they don't they offer payment through crypto currencies and is it available for third tier countries?

If I've not tried surveys I've tried more than 50 surveys online, none rewarded me for my time. Only two rewarded me with almost zero reward. I earned 1 cent from one, then earned 4 cents from timebucks survey.
That is too low. It is the major reason why I do not bother myself on taking online surveys most of the time. I have been luckier than you though when it comes to taking online surveys, because I have made some money with surveytime.

They are focusing only on several countries where the advertisers pay more that is why.
This is the bad thing about these types of survey sites. They pay and work fine in developed countries users. If someone works from an underdeveloped country, they do not get many more benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back