Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is PaidViewPoint?

PaidViewPoint is a legit and paying survey site which pays it's members to give simple Opinions.
These Opinions are related to daily life and very simple to reply.

Check example In screenshot

Screenshot_20201109-230316.png

Screenshot_20201109-230345.png

How much can I earn from this app?

In the start ,you will get one survey daily,which is consist of 11 easy questions like above screenshots.Quantity of surveys can be more according to availability .
It takes only 1 minute to complete that one survey.

You will also earn by inviting others and when they will withdraw their money ,you will also get share of it .
You can also apply for VIP membership but for claiming it,you need 100 active refferals.

Screenshot_20201109-230232.png

How to join this site?

Click the link and join this site to start earning
?
https://paidviewpoint.com/?r=easymoney

?My opinion?

I recommend this site for those who want to earn real money and have patience to get withdraw. Because this site will not make you rich in one day but if you will spend only 2 minutes daily then you can get handsome reward of your working.
Its better than HYIP SITES ,which are risky . So if you can work then join it.

Happy Earning ?

If any member is already on this platform, he can share his opinion here.

I haven't heard about this site yet but i search on Google and he have only good reviews... i think it's legit.

I registered too.

I haven't heard about this site yet but i search on Google and he have only good reviews... i think it's legit.

I registered too.
Yes it's legit . You will not get any negative review about it. You can use it without hesitation

Actually now a day's scam sites are more than real sites so those sites attract attention of people. But real sites are difficult to find

I registered too.
One more thing, it will not give you big profit in the start but you will earn some cents per survey and when you will invite others ,you will also earn from their work.

This one of the popular and trusted surveys websites but when i try it i found that it's not available for my country

They are focusing only on several countries where the advertisers pay more that is why.

I hope this survey will pay handsomely because have done some in the past and most of their surveys come with lots of disqualification. They also pay low cent to their users

I hope this survey will pay handsomely because have done some in the past and most of their surveys come with lots of disqualification. They also pay low cent to their users
But in the start you ll receive only one survey. So if you will active there then you will earn. Best way is to earn is through refferals. You can check payment proofs of members who got huge amount because they didn't give up just because the site pays less in the start

Remember this website, it was so cool then with surveys coming every now and then, payment is swift and on time, but suddenly it started misbehaving, they stopped sending surveys and I had alot of troubles changing my paypal email, I lost 20$ to them at the end.

Remember this website, it was so cool then with surveys coming every now and then, payment is swift and on time, but suddenly it started misbehaving, they stopped sending surveys and I had alot of troubles changing my paypal email, I lost 20$ to them at the end.
maybe it is your own fault because changing Paypal which was previously registered, maybe the rules of the site may not change Paypal which was previously registered at the beginning.

maybe it is your own fault because changing Paypal which was previously registered, maybe the rules of the site may not change Paypal which was previously registered at the beginning.
I highly doubt that, many people experienced this, are you insinuating we all made same mistake and it's all our faults? I'm not the only one who experienced it do coincidence is out of the question.

I highly doubt that, many people experienced this, are you insinuating we all made same mistake and it's all our faults? I'm not the only one who experienced it do coincidence is out of the question.
I'm sorry if I told you that I didn't mean to insult you, then is it possible that the website started to have problems or the payment was not smooth anymore?

Paidviewpoint for a long time now hasn't been working really fine. Don't even think surveys are there any longer.Sheer waste of time to me.

Yes it's legit . You will not get any negative review about it. You can use it without hesitation

Actually now a day's scam sites are more than real sites so those sites attract attention of people. But real sites are difficult to find

One more thing, it will not give you big profit in the start but you will earn some cents per survey and when you will invite others ,you will also earn from their work.
I think it s the referral that pays best on these platforms when you get a commission backfrom each survey your referrals do.

I think it s the referral that pays best on these platforms when you get a commission backfrom each survey your referrals do.
Yes I am agreed with you. Earning amount is not big but there are levels ,I think according to levels we get more surveys.

With your experience in the site , does it depends on someone country tier ?

I have registered on the website and I already feel the payment from the website may be from friends like me

What is PaidViewPoint?

PaidViewPoint is a legit and paying survey site which pays it's members to give simple Opinions.
These Opinions are related to daily life and very simple to reply.

Check example In screenshot

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

How much can I earn from this app?

In the start ,you will get one survey daily,which is consist of 11 easy questions like above screenshots.Quantity of surveys can be more according to availability .
It takes only 1 minute to complete that one survey.

You will also earn by inviting others and when they will withdraw their money ,you will also get share of it .
You can also apply for VIP membership but for claiming it,you need 100 active refferals.

View attachment 677

How to join this site?

Click the link and join this site to start earning
?
https://paidviewpoint.com/?r=easymoney

?My opinion?

I recommend this site for those who want to earn real money and have patience to get withdraw. Because this site will not make you rich in one day but if you will spend only 2 minutes daily then you can get handsome reward of your working.
Its better than HYIP SITES ,which are risky . So if you can work then join it.

Happy Earning ?

If any member is already on this platform, he can share his opinion here.
whether this site has no country restrictions, especially my country, Indonesia
is it still paying
please answer friends
because this is very important which later I will recommend to other friends

Paidviewpoint is a trusted survey website that is that bee around for some time now. But it requires some target to be met before withdrawal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back