Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is something I can see being good to try out for. I imagine some greeting card companies pay good for funny quotes and quips for greeting, birthday, anniversary, and more. I am not smart enough to come up with good and catchy stuff for cards, but if you are, you might be able to get paid for your ideas.

This is something I can see being good to try out for. I imagine some greeting card companies pay good for funny quotes and quips for greeting, birthday, anniversary, and more. I am not smart enough to come up with good and catchy stuff for cards, but if you are, you might be able to get paid for your ideas.
There is a card company here in the States that makes greeting cards from funny family pics. I think it's called the "Awkward Family Photo" collection, and the company may be Hallmark. They use your old family photos as the front covers of Birthday/Holiday cards, and I'm sure whoever owns the original photo gains a profit, whether it be upfront or every time a card sells.
If it's not Hallmark, then they have their own brand name but I've seen (and purchased) many of these cards in stores like Walmart, Target, and Meijer.
😂

Example Screenshot_20230601-112328.png

There is a card company here in the States that makes greeting cards from funny family pics. I think it's called the "Awkward Family Photo" collection, and the company may be Hallmark. They use your old family photos as the front covers of Birthday/Holiday cards, and I'm sure whoever owns the original photo gains a profit, whether it be upfront or every time a card sells.
If it's not Hallmark, then they have their own brand name but I've seen (and purchased) many of these cards in stores like Walmart, Target, and Meijer.
😂

Example View attachment 5111
Haha that's pretty cool, I may have to look into that. Sadly I don't have any funny family photos like that, but I am always down to create more. Thanks for sharing! :)

I am not sure if anyone is still using greeting cards and if you can still make money by writing greeting cards. But when I started there was a website that claimed to pay up to $50 for greeting cards. Sadly, they never accepted my submission. I am not sure if the website still exists. However, you can Google Blue Mountain. I think that was the name of the website.

I am not sure if anyone is still using greeting cards and if you can still make money by writing greeting cards. But when I started there was a website that claimed to pay up to $50 for greeting cards. Sadly, they never accepted my submission. I am not sure if the website still exists. However, you can Google Blue Mountain. I think that was the name of the website.
💡 I think Blue Mountain has (or had) many opportunities like this. In fact, I had a post on here about something similar, it was job openings to work from home assembling products, like crafts and Christmas ornaments.
Blue Mountain sounds so familiar, it may have been one of the companies that offered this opportunity. If not, then it was definitely some kind of WFH position. Greeting cards, like you said.

A fun way to use your creativity to get money is by designing greeting cards. For their original card ideas, greeting card firms frequently compensate independent artists and writers. Your kind words and artistic talent can make someone's day better while giving you a creative outlet and extra money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back