Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
? What is Opinion Bureau?

Opinion Bureau is a legit survey site which was created by Internet Research Bureau Pvt. LTD.
People earn money by giving Opinions related to different topics.

? How much can I earn?

Earning is based on availability of surveys and working on inviting refferals.

?You will get surveys based on , based on the completion of your profile and your living area. You will receive points which you can convert into real money. You can exchange minimum 500 points to cash.

?When you will join this site and complete profile and confirm mail, you will get 5$ welcome bonus on the spot.

?You will receive 1$ bonus for completing one simple survey.

(This earning is after joining and completing your profile)

?You can earn from their refferal program as much as you want according to your working. But the refferals must be real and active . You will get 1$ for every approved refferal. It's good thing to earn without completing surveys.
But sometime site doesn't accept new members . So just wait and check when site starts to accept new members.

? How much is withdraw threshold?
Withdraw threshold is 10$.

? How to join Opinions Bureau?

Click the link to join this survey site
?

https://www.opinionbureau.com/signUp?refid=10745643

? What is the method of withdraw?
When you will reach at threshold,you can get withdraw through PayPal, Amazon gift cards.

(They are also introducing new withdraw methods)

? Happy Earning ?

I've heard of this opinion bureau survey site so recently, I never felt concerned to check more about it, cos survey never rewarded me before after all my work there. For me survey is a waste of time I can't do that again.

on the internet it says that it is valid only in uk and us. goes in all countries?

They are legit so I heard but I haven't tried them though but I know of someone who has and he has earned close to $54 from there. What I don't know is their cashout procedures.

Opinion Bureau is a legit survey site which was created by Internet Research Bureau Pvt. LTD.

? How much can I earn?

?You will get surveys based on , based on the completion of your profile and your living area. You will receive points which you can convert into real money. You can exchange minimum 500 points to cash.

?When you will join this site and complete profile and confirm mail, you will get 5$ welcome bonus on the spot.

?You can earn from their refferal program as much as you want according to your working. But the refferals must be real and active . You will get 1$ for every approved refferal. It's good thing to earn without completing surveys.
But sometime site doesn't accept new members . So just wait and check when site starts to accept new members.

?

When you will reach at threshold,you can get withdraw through PayPal, Amazon gift cards.

? Happy Earning ?
I like the way you did the review, keep up the great job.

The website looks good but for low tier countries like mine , it isnt good option to make cash doing surveys. Like all sites,this also offers only profit for top tier,nothong for low tier.

The site is real and legit,some of my guys have cashout from it before so I recomend it for any survey picker to try it out.

Last edited:
The website looks good but for low tier countries like mine , it isnt good option to make cash doing surveys. Like all sites,this also offers only profit for top tier,nothong for low tier.
I don't think so, Because I am in Italy and still I didn't receive Opinions surveys daily. But refferals reward is good to earn fast. And this site is different from typical surveys.

It is a very legit business because you can make earns through the referral line. And they are concerned in building a future for every common man

? How much can I earn?

?

? Happy Earning ?
Thank you for sharing this very good opportunity here with us. I really appreciate this your selfless act. I have a question regarding the withdraw, and the question is can a Nigerian withdraw from the site?

They are legit so I heard but I haven't tried them though but I know of someone who has and he has earned close to $54 from there. What I don't know is their cashout procedures.

The Opinion Bureau is a research panel that gives people the opportunity to earn rewards for answering surveys. But is it legitimate or just a scam?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back