What's new

Opinions Bureau Review: Legit or Scam?

I just heard about it now through picoworker but up till now new registration is still not going I don't really know why. But I think it should be a legit and scam free site.

If they are actually paying their users I think I will give them a trial to see how They operate, there is no harm in trying, so I must find out if they are like one other survey app that am currently using, they have been paying and still paying in crpyto currency,

have seen many post about some programs or website that the poster will say that it is legit. But when I tried them I will see that they are waste of time as they don't pay. Let us know if you have been paid for the websites before shaking that they are legit

Viewpoint Bureau is actually legitimate. Simply that it takes some time. It needs you to input a lot initiative. I attempted it a long time back as well as have actually up.

Surveys like this tends to favor the too tier countries more than the lower countries.
Too tier countries get more surveys and better pay out than the lower tier countries.

Thanks. Is it still available for lower-tier countries? The minimum withdrawal threshold is too demanding and please I would be compelled to join if there's a payment proof.

Opinion bureau has been around for a while and they're legitimate only that their surveys are almost majorly about use of products and since I'm not based in location they want, I rarely get to win any survey.
Another thing is they're always referring to third party sites

Even though I am not working with any survey platform at the moment due to region or country restrictions, but I must say that this is a platform one can really make money from by either working as a part time or full time worker. As for the above platform, I can't say anything about them as I have not worked with them before. Thanks for sharing.

? What is Opinion Bureau?

Opinion Bureau is a legit survey site which was created by Internet Research Bureau Pvt. LTD.
People earn money by giving Opinions related to different topics.

? How much can I earn?

Earning is based on availability of surveys and working on inviting refferals.

?You will get surveys based on , based on the completion of your profile and your living area. You will receive points which you can convert into real money. You can exchange minimum 500 points to cash.

?When you will join this site and complete profile and confirm mail, you will get 5$ welcome bonus on the spot.

?You will receive 1$ bonus for completing one simple survey.

(This earning is after joining and completing your profile)

?You can earn from their refferal program as much as you want according to your working. But the refferals must be real and active . You will get 1$ for every approved refferal. It's good thing to earn without completing surveys.
But sometime site doesn't accept new members . So just wait and check when site starts to accept new members.

? How much is withdraw threshold?
Withdraw threshold is 10$.

? How to join Opinions Bureau?

Click the link to join this survey site
?

https://www.opinionbureau.com/signUp?refid=10745643

? What is the method of withdraw?
When you will reach at threshold,you can get withdraw through PayPal, Amazon gift cards.

(They are also introducing new withdraw methods)

? Happy Earning ?
This is quite interesting.
However, I do not know if this survey is available for all countries. Can African countries participate in this survey?
Thanks for sharing this opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back