What's new

Online Investment Vs. Online Business, What Would You Choose?

Yeah, that's very correct. It's a scam created by a Nigerian. The man is in hiding now for over 2 years.

This relationship scam is a very common strategy they use here in my country. Most youths are into it. They do it for both the male and female aspect. I wonder what they told the lady for her to send €300,000 to someone she's never seen 🤔?
The scam was progressive, remember that they were in contact for 4 or 5 years, and there are many desperate people who would do anything to find love, one time she sent him €500, other times more, other times less, she even sold her car and send him the money, in the end she ended up giving him the aforementioned amount, a very well set up scam

The scam was progressive, remember that they were in contact for 4 or 5 years, and there are many desperate people who would do anything to find love, one time she sent him €500, other times more, other times less, she even sold her car and send him the money, in the end she ended up giving him the aforementioned amount, a very well set up scam
Damn! Do you know what, even if it took 10 years for him to pull off that kind of scam I will let you in on what I'm aware some of them are doing. They use voodoo or charm to work because there's been so many talks here about some of them doing it. How it works is that after they have completed the charm, everything they tell the person whom the charm was made for, he or she would be doing it without any questions. I believe that's what happened with the lady.

Damn! Do you know what, even if it took 10 years for him to pull off that kind of scam I will let you in on what I'm aware some of them are doing. They use voodoo or charm to work because there's been so many talks here about some of them doing it. How it works is that after they have completed the charm, everything they tell the person whom the charm was made for, he or she would be doing it without any questions. I believe that's what happened with the lady.
Notice that I believe what you tell me, in my country they also usually make love spells for similar things, I don't have any knowledge of voodoo, but I do believe that black magic is something that exists and that there are people who can use it against you, it is chilling to hear this, further proof that you have to tread very carefully through the nooks and crannies of the Internet.

Notice that I believe what you tell me, in my country they also usually make love spells for similar things, I don't have any knowledge of voodoo, but I do believe that black magic is something that exists and that there are people who can use it against you, it is chilling to hear this, further proof that you have to tread very carefully through the nooks and crannies of the Internet.
Seriously, those spells and charms are very real because the way they talk about doing here and showing their success with it all support its existence. The witch doctors who are doing these kind of spells are part of the problems we face in this world. They have power to tap into the spiritual realm but they won't use the powers for anything good.

Seriously, If I am looking at the amount of money that I have been scammed from the Investments that have made online, believe me there is nothing that anyone will tell me in this life that is going to convince me to invest $1 into any project that is not my own. I have learnt my lessons to make sure that I confirm and reevaluate whatever I'm going to invest my money into to make sure that it is something that is legit and trustworthy.

The same is the case with many people who have invested a lots of money in many different kinds of HYIP programs. They tend to get scammed by many HYIP program owners who are running pyramid scheme. Many people do realise that HYIPs are pyramid scheme. However, very few investors wrongly believe that HYIPs are trustworthy.

If you can make your own money from having a business of your own, why will you need to invest in another person's business online and be getting paid peanuts in the name of your return on investment? I will have my own online business started and pay myself.

This is true. As long as you are able to make money by investing in your own business, you have nothing to worry about with investing in another. Your business is the first thing to consider as a business owner and doing it online and making money out of it is the best thing to do instead of investing in another business.

This is true. As long as you are able to make money by investing in your own business, you have nothing to worry about with investing in another. Your business is the first thing to consider as a business owner and doing it online and making money out of it is the best thing to do instead of investing in another business.

Yes, it's having your own business that is the first step. It can be an online or offline business but you need to start one. When it's active, you can go ahead and invest in it. Investing in your own business is empowering yourself the more. It's an added advantage for yourself.

The same is the case with many people who have invested a lots of money in many different kinds of HYIP programs. They tend to get scammed by many HYIP program owners who are running pyramid scheme. Many people do realise that HYIPs are pyramid scheme. However, very few investors wrongly believe that HYIPs are trustworthy.

It feels so wrong when someone is trying to make money by investing in a project or a program only for everything to end up being fake. All the money invested lost. This is what have been discouraging so many people from investing in anything now.

This depends a lot on what kind of investor you are and you risk tolerance ability. There are many talented investors out there who utilise their talents in order to make the right kind of decision and they are able to make money, even though they may never had a huge amount to invest.

This depends a lot on what kind of investor you are and you risk tolerance ability. There are many talented investors out there who utilise their talents in order to make the right kind of decision and they are able to make money, even though they may never had a huge amount to invest.

However you invested in your business, it's always going to be better than investing in another business. There are so many investments projects out there and it's very important to know the right one's to invest in. If you don't know the right one to put your money into, just invest in your own business.

However you invested in your business, it's always going to be better than investing in another business. There are so many investments projects out there and it's very important to know the right one's to invest in. If you don't know the right one to put your money into, just invest in your own business.

As of now, I have started to think about investing in my own business as I have a limited amount of capital. I am opting to start trading in the commodity market and i think that a person with a small amount of money could still gain success as long as they are utilising the right kind of strategies in order to make money.

As of now, I have started to think about investing in my own business as I have a limited amount of capital. I am opting to start trading in the commodity market and i think that a person with a small amount of money could still gain success as long as they are utilising the right kind of strategies in order to make money.

What kind of commodities are looking at trading on in the commodity market? I have been in the financial market trading for years but I have never made any attempts to know what's going on in the commodity market.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back