What's new

Online Investment Vs. Online Business, What Would You Choose?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you had to choose between making an online investment and starting an online business, what would you choose, and why? I would choose to start my own online business instead of an investment. While making money through an investment is relatively easy, a business gives you unlimted power to make money.

If you can make your own money from having a business of your own, why will you need to invest in another person's business online and be getting paid peanuts in the name of your return on investment? I will have my own online business started and pay myself.

Last edited:
Well, that's a good point of view. However, it is also very difficult to make your business successful, you will not only need relevant skills and knowledge but also work hard. However, if you invest in someone's business you don't need to work yourself, your return on investment might be small but you at geat get something in return

I would choose online business over online investment. The reason is that with an online business, I have more control and the opportunity to build something of my own. I can use my skills, creativity, and hard work to potentially create a sustainable income and grow over time. While online investments can be profitable, they also carry risks and often involve putting money into someone else's venture.

Businesses are never easy to start and make it become successful but if every entrepreneur keeps listening to this excuse, no one will have a business called their own. This is why with all the temptation to invest in another's business to start earning money immediately, it's smart to discard it and start your own if you have a good business plan and capital for it.

Fortunately enough for me, I have been able to do both of them and also have a physical business of my own which I manage on daily basis. It is always going to be in your best interest to have multiple streams of income so that you will know that you will have more chances of achieving your financial freedom when you have better means of making money from different places.

Fortunately enough for me, I have been able to do both of them and also have a physical business of my own which I manage on daily basis. It is always going to be in your best interest to have multiple streams of income so that you will know that you will have more chances of achieving your financial freedom when you have better means of making money from different places.

There are many businesses that focus on either online sales strategies or offline marketing techniques. The fact remains that it may be possible that either one of these marketing strategies may work. Not all online businesses and companies are successful in the end.

There are many businesses that focus on either online sales strategies or offline marketing techniques. The fact remains that it may be possible that either one of these marketing strategies may work. Not all online businesses and companies are successful in the end.

I believe that as long as your marketing strategy is correct, you will always have success with either putting it through online or making use of offline channels to promote your business product and services. The most important thing is for whatever you are doing to be something that is going to work in convincing customers to patronize your business.

I believe that as long as your marketing strategy is correct, you will always have success with either putting it through online or making use of offline channels to promote your business product and services. The most important thing is for whatever you are doing to be something that is going to work in convincing customers to patronize your business.

Yes, this is what is important because online strategy could involve online investment in the form of many different things. Strategies may also involve buying stocks online and holding the stocks for a long time period. This is quite crucial as there are so many people who invest money online. The same rule applies for creation of online marketing strategies as well that involve selling different kinds of products.

Yes, this is what is important because online strategy could involve online investment in the form of many different things. Strategies may also involve buying stocks online and holding the stocks for a long time period. This is quite crucial as there are so many people who invest money online. The same rule applies for creation of online marketing strategies as well that involve selling different kinds of products.

When it comes to the aspect of investing in stocks of companies and their shares, it's something that I've never really been into because I don't really have the knowledge of how to go about it. I know very well that I might need the services of a broker to be able to do that but I am simply prioritising some other projects that are far more important for me right now before investing in any stock.

I really wouldn't choose just one but both, both have a lot of potential to give you really great benefits, both online investment and business, both can also go wrong, so when you decide whether to invest or start your business you have to know very well what you are going to do, so that it doesn't end in disaster.

I really wouldn't choose just one but both, both have a lot of potential to give you really great benefits, both online investment and business, both can also go wrong, so when you decide whether to invest or start your business you have to know very well what you are going to do, so that it doesn't end in disaster.

Yes, it's the same thing I would do as well. Investing online doesn't ask more than your money for the investment. What is expected of you would be to ensure it's a trusted and reliable online project you invested in.

Yes, it's the same thing I would do as well. Investing online doesn't ask more than your money for the investment. What is expected of you would be to ensure it's a trusted and reliable online project you invested in.
That is the biggest problem with online investments, that scams abound and we have to be very careful with where we put our money, I have been scammed online already 3 times, luckily the total money scammed does not exceed 100 $

When it comes to the aspect of investing in stocks of companies and their shares, it's something that I've never really been into because I don't really have the knowledge of how to go about it. I know very well that I might need the services of a broker to be able to do that but I am simply prioritising some other projects that are far more important for me right now before investing in any stock.

The main problem with stock investment is the fact that such kind of investments might be vulnerable to conditions of companies. When a company suffers from financial issues, the stock may fall. On the contrary, I think that Forex investments are still far much better than stock investment in this regard. You can easily invest money online when it comes to investing in the Forex market or investing in stocks.

That is the biggest problem with online investments, that scams abound and we have to be very careful with where we put our money, I have been scammed online already 3 times, luckily the total money scammed does not exceed 100 $

Seriously, If I am looking at the amount of money that I have been scammed from the Investments that have made online, believe me there is nothing that anyone will tell me in this life that is going to convince me to invest $1 into any project that is not my own. I have learnt my lessons to make sure that I confirm and reevaluate whatever I'm going to invest my money into to make sure that it is something that is legit and trustworthy.

Yes, it's the main problem with any online investment and jobs too. These scammers are incredible because when you stop them from this corner, they will come out from another angle. If you don't know how to identify their scam red flags, you will fall a victim often.

Seriously, If I am looking at the amount of money that I have been scammed from the Investments that have made online, believe me there is nothing that anyone will tell me in this life that is going to convince me to invest $1 into any project that is not my own. I have learnt my lessons to make sure that I confirm and reevaluate whatever I'm going to invest my money into to make sure that it is something that is legit and trustworthy.
If we take stock, I think there are more scam projects than legal projects on the Internet in which you could invest, everywhere you look there is a possible scam, and also some legal projects over time become scams too, you have to be very careful and never invest more than you can afford in an online investment, I, as I said, have been scammed 3 times, I hope there is not a fourth.

If we take stock, I think there are more scam projects than legal projects on the Internet in which you could invest, everywhere you look there is a possible scam, and also some legal projects over time become scams too, you have to be very careful and never invest more than you can afford in an online investment, I, as I said, have been scammed 3 times, I hope there is not a fourth.
Facts mate! There are definitely more scam programs than the legitimate one's because that's why so many people who doesn't know better in how to look are always falling into their traps. My last involvement with a scam was in a FOREX TRADING COMPANY called MBA Forex. I was scammed around $1300.

Facts mate! There are definitely more scam programs than the legitimate one's because that's why so many people who doesn't know better in how to look are always falling into their traps. My last involvement with a scam was in a FOREX TRADING COMPANY called MBA Forex. I was scammed around $1300.
I think you told me, is it the scam that another Nigerian created if I remember correctly? In my country I recently saw on a TV show that a woman was scammed with a love scam in which a man posed for four years as a US military man on the phone who was in the war, he managed to scam the woman from my country with €300,000 ($315,000), it turns out that the person behind the scam was a young Nigerian.

A certain person on a forum told me that there are many young Nigerian girls involved in online scams due to unemployment and lack of opportunities in the country.

I think you told me, is it the scam that another Nigerian created if I remember correctly? In my country I recently saw on a TV show that a woman was scammed with a love scam in which a man posed for four years as a US military man on the phone who was in the war, he managed to scam the woman from my country with €300,000 ($315,000), it turns out that the person behind the scam was a young Nigerian.

A certain person on a forum told me that there are many young Nigerian girls involved in online scams due to unemployment and lack of opportunities in the country.
Yeah, that's very correct. It's a scam created by a Nigerian. The man is in hiding now for over 2 years.

This relationship scam is a very common strategy they use here in my country. Most youths are into it. They do it for both the male and female aspect. I wonder what they told the lady for her to send €300,000 to someone she's never seen 🤔?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back