Online garage sales?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are online garage sales a thing? I know because of shipping, this can end up costing a bit much depending on the items but some people may have tried it. Do you know of anyone that has done this?

I use facebook marketplace to buy and sell used items. There is a huge demand for used items as a lot of people want to spend less money on items. There is also a huge supply of used items as a lot of people want to discard things that they no longer use. Online garage sales are a thing.

Are online garage sales a thing? I know because of shipping, this can end up costing a bit much depending on the items but some people may have tried it. Do you know of anyone that has done this?

This depends on what kind of garage you are talking about. If you are talking about automobile garage, then I think that you must first determine the number of cars in your country. In countries where people who own large number of cars, then such a business could prosper.

I use facebook marketplace to buy and sell used items. There is a huge demand for used items as a lot of people want to spend less money on items. There is also a huge supply of used items as a lot of people want to discard things that they no longer use. Online garage sales are a thing.

With the number of users on Facebook, it is always very easy for you to get enough sales if you know how to promote your items on the platform. I have also been making use of the platform for more than 12 years to sell some of my used product online.

Garage sales are normally targeted toward locals. The primary purpose of Facebook Marketplace is to sell locally. The best thing about selling on Facebook Marketplace is you can choose a small radius to target your listing. You can boost your listing to generate sales.

I don't think there is anything like an online garage sale, doesn't really make sense for there to be one. But I know people who use facebook marketplace and other such sites to promote their items for sale. Some use it to advertise the local garage sale. And some sell outright through Facebook marketplace and ship items if needed.

You can kind of do both in a way if you want.

I believe that online garage sales are not very reliable due to poor product marketing and high shipping costs. Imagine buying a product online from a garage sale that was poorly marketed. This could lead to purchasing items with insufficient information. Furthermore, let’s say you buy a product from an online garage sale located in a different part of the world, while you are in Africa. The cost of shipping that product to you would be so high that it would be better to buy it locally.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back