What's new

On your own, which whales investors do you want to see investing on crypto?

Sincerem

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.1300USD
Biznotes
From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??

Buffett believes that the bitcoin has no basic value. As a value investor, Buffett invests in low-cost, stable and recurring cash flow companies and has the potential to increase book value. For Buffett, the bitcoin does not generate revenue or profit.

I would like to see Microsoft invest or start their own crypto currency since the owner, bill gates has not been in support of crypto currency since it's inception but recently that a lot of big whales have been investing in the digital currencies, he has not said anything

I will be happy to see the founder of Facebook invest on Bitcoin, I tell you, even Google too is expected to invest on Bitcoin too or even create There own crypto currency they are equall to the task I tell you, these are the types of people we need to invest on crypto currency so that crypto can keep gaining approval.

From 2020 down to 2021 we've seen many top businesses companies and high profile individuals investing heavily around Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple coin etc. Investors like Macrostrategy, Tesla motors, massmedia etc, all invested in Bitcoin. That's why the price went up. Which other top investor do you want see investing like a crypto whale??
If not for the banned in my country I know the most richest man in my country now would have also invested in any of the cryptocurrency,but because of the banned now no one is going to invest in any of it for now. But I hope very soon our government could lift the banned so we all could enjoy investing in it back as we all are investing before. So for now I don't think I have any top man or woman or company in my country that will want to take that risk of investing in it for now.

I was very happy when Elon Musk invested in bitcoin. The price rose because of his influence. I would like to see someone like Jeff Bezos invest in bitcoin. I think he has the kind of influence Elon Musk has and it will help the rise of the coin.

How about Bill gates? I think that would make the market more crazier because he doesn't like it. So if he finally invest to it means he already acknowledge that it's real and legit.. then it will make Cryptocurrency more famous and you know what happens next

I think I will prefer Jeff bezos to look into crypto currency exchange Business. His purchase of any crypto currency can make the coin surge more than the price it is with his investment in the market

I personally think that it is just a matter of time until we see groups like Microsoft, Nasa and so forth investing in cryptocurrency as well especially with the level of adoption in the currency that we have being seeing, and also with the rising confidence that people seem to have in these crytpocurrencies as well.

It all depends on personal interest. Recently we've seen Elon Musk showing interest, whole the famous investor Warren Buffet has no interest.

Investing in crypto is a risk someone should understand and willingly go into, not because of peer pressure.

I think i would love to see bill gates invest in bitcoin because it seems he is part of the richest people i have not seen his concerns toward investing in bitcoin ,and this alone amazes me more i think , i just hope he could start and see the importance of bitcoin then invest in it

It is when someone or company has Invested heavily that it becomes a whale if they are yet to invest they are not whales yet, big companies and individuals should try to invest on to cryptocurrencies.

As for me , I am not expecting any other top companies to come into cryptocurrency investment ,if the institutional investors can be able to holdl their Bitcoin for a long term .

I think that Amazon and flipkart should also start come with the idea of the cryptocurrencies in terms of buying and selling . it will create the Beginning of the cryptocurrencies exchanges.

Even though Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are threatening to relegate Bill Gates in the money wars, both of them still don't wield the influence of old heads like Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. I'll love to see Bill Gates invest in a particular crypto but he's busy saving the world. As for Warren Buffet, well, we know he'll never invest in crypto because he's a core fundamentalist and crypto is not doing too well in the fundamental aspect of analysis.

On my own, the whale investor in wanted to see in the cryptocurrency world to his thing has already jumped in and doing it. Elon mosk

I think that Amazon and flipkart should also start come with the idea of the cryptocurrencies in terms of buying and selling . it will create the Beginning of the cryptocurrencies exchanges.
Lol, whether the riches flood it or not, the coins will be on the massive rise. If the masses supports your plans, their is nothing few people can do to thwart it, as long as your project is legit. Cryptocurrency is set to explode beyond every limitations.

I love to see bill gates invest because is the richest man in the world, so investing into cryptocurrency will make you to be more richer.

I love to see bill gates invest because is the richest man in the world, so investing into cryptocurrency will make you to be more richer.
Bill gates, isn't the richest man on earth, he's the third now. Jeff bezos of Amazon is the richest, followed by Tesla motors CEO 'Elon musk. And musk have invested tremendously around the coins, especially BTC.

Concerning on my own, which whales investors do i want to see investing on crypto. Well, we have many whales who have invested and some a re yet to invest into crypto currency. I would love to see Bill Gate invest into crypto currency like litecoin and ripple, I would love to see other whales in the crypto currency like Elon Musk also invest into other crypto currency coin

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back