What's new

Older people who play video games weird or understandable?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
Some would say that if a mature/old person is participating in such an action (playing video games) then it seems to be childish or weird. And some will just claim that it doesn't effect anything and that anyone should have fun and enjoy his hobbies.
I believe that it is totally fine for anyone to play video games as long as it is just another hobby of their hobbies and they aren't addicted, you don't want to have a family and once you are needed you are chained to a screen. But what is your opinion on the said subject?

People from the video game age are now already senior citizens. Even myself, I am already 47. In that case, it would be very likely I would enjoy gaming because vintage gaming existed in my youth (Atari, Nintendo) and young adulthood (Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64).

Some would say that if a mature/old person is participating in such an action (playing video games) then it seems to be childish or weird. And some will just claim that it doesn't effect anything and that anyone should have fun and enjoy his hobbies.
I believe that it is totally fine for anyone to play video games as long as it is just another hobby of their hobbies and they aren't addicted, you don't want to have a family and once you are needed you are chained to a screen. But what is your opinion on the said subject?
There is nothing wrong with playing video games as long as you do it in moderation like everything in life, if you are a person who spends a lot of time playing video games and neglect other aspects of your life being whatever age you are, it is not right, and it could become an addiction.

The first video game was create din 1958 and video games started becoming popular in the 70s. Old people who are playing games are those who started playing in the 70s, OI do not find anything unusual.

I see nothing wrong in relative to video games and old age, when there is no addiction. I believe that when one have calmness, some worries goes away. When the mind is calm, it reduces stress levels, which in turn can positively impact various aspects of health. Being so it can promote the said individual's lifespan.

I think it's very cool because because of stereotypes, most people think like you wrote, but there are no restrictions in this and they are also people and want to try what it is and it's really cool and much cooler than they would just sit at home and not know where to spend time

My dad is already older, but he constantly came across game ads on his phone, he asked me to download them for him, I told him the rules and how everything should happen, now he is relaxing by playing games after a hard day, and I see that he really likes it, I am glad that it was not in vain that i explained everything to him

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back