What's new

Offtopix.com

I am a member of OT. Yes, it is not a PTP forum site, but I like the site for fun and enjoyment. There are many good people mostly Americans, Australians, UK. I like the site. Money does not buy happiness.

I am a member of OT. Yes, it is not a PTP forum site, but I like the site for fun and enjoyment. There are many good people mostly Americans, Australians, UK. I like the site. Money does not buy happiness.
I have gotten past the point in my life that I would be doing free things. I can just go there, socialize briefly and come out.

@Nsikan, you can doti any time. You may register there and socialize yourself with nice people. There is always fun there. I feel happy every time I visit OT.

I think I heard about this website on another forum but its not paying as PTP so I don't see any reason to join it at present

I think I heard about this website on another forum but its not paying as PTP so I don't see any reason to join it at present
Yes it's not a paying site but I like the site. People are friendly and accommodating too.

If this is the case then I will check that website in my free time and I feel you should check forum coin more often as people are friendly and kind there too

If this is the case then I will check that website in my free time and I feel you should check forum coin more often as people are friendly and kind there too
I visited Forum coin yesterday and posted 10 posts but in the 9th post, I was surprised when the admin said I received a reward. I forgot what that reward was all about hehehe. My earning jumped from 21 to 48 and too small for me but it is okay than nothing.

I visited Forum coin yesterday and posted 10 posts but in the 9th post, I was surprised when the admin said I received a reward. I forgot what that reward was all about hehehe. My earning jumped from 21 to 48 and too small for me but it is okay than nothing.
You have done well yesterday but you should post daily, just 10 comments daily and post in Business money and wealth section

You have done well yesterday but you should post daily, just 10 comments daily and post in Business money and wealth section
What a weird experience ON FC this day Ph time. I logged in 3 times and it might do the same, so I logged out. Every logged I posted one but no credit. I don't know what happened.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back