What's new

Offtopix.com

Registration is not working. I signed up and requested the confirmation several times, but the email never showed up. I tested sending from another box and it worked fine. There is no link I could find for support, just a FAQ.

I don't believe OffTopix is a paid-to-post forum.

@Nebulous ?

We're not a paid to post forum.

Registration is not working. I signed up and requested the confirmation several times, but the email never showed up. I tested sending from another box and it worked fine. There is no link I could find for support, just a FAQ.

Registration seems to be working (just tested it). Feel free try again, PM me on here or email OffTopixForum@gmail.com to discuss further.
Post automatically merged:

I seen your account in an unvalid state in my ACP, I went ahead and validated it manually. :)

Last edited:
We're not a paid to post forum.

Registration seems to be working (just tested it). Feel free try again, PM me on here or email OffTopixForum@gmail.com to discuss further.
Post automatically merged:

I seen your account in an unvalid state in my ACP, I went ahead and validated it manually. :)
Thanks, but after browsing for a while I decided against using it. Best of luck to you anyway.

This is a good forum, however, I have never been a fan of the general discussion forums, I am more into niche forums, web master forums, or the forums that offer posting rewards.

I don't think its a PTP forum so don't think we can earn for our posts and this is why I am not part of this website and no plans to join too

I like OT and despite I visit there seldom but I am always thinking about that site where we can express many things that make everyone happy.

I like OT and despite I visit there seldom but I am always thinking about that site where we can express many things that make everyone happy.
The website is not a Pay to post forum so we cannot earn from it but its fine to check it out from time to time as we can learn from users that post for fun and not money

OT has many members usually Americans and those members do not need money anymore, they have good jobs and businesses. They just want to enjoy posting expressing their thoughts and feelings and experiences.

If it is paying, I can join the forum. That is the major thing that we need to know.
Off topix is not a paid to post forum, but a very active one. I recommend it for general relaxation and discussion with others.

I don't think I would have time to visit this forum. That's because I am still looking for time to meet up with my paid forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back