What's new

Obscure real-estate purchases

When it comes to real estate investment, there's no means of obscurity or something deterrent. Regardless of the location and properly, they will always make a good business when it comes to real estate investment.

I think the poster will do well to shed more light on what he meant by obscure or themed properties so as to educate and get more contributions from people.

I'm not sure such properties exist; to a real estate developer, a property in the appropriate location is gold; regardless of the condition of the property, he renovates it and then sells or leases it.

It may seem strange for a real estate agent to write an article about how Realtors can mislead sellers. But in reality, no one finds dishonesty among some agents more upsetting than a reputable Realtor.

I've never thought of this and I don't think I fancy the idea at all. I mean in my part of the country - there's always the spiritual or fetish beliefs that people have and selling these type of things wouldn't do well at all.

A lot of people make this kind of mistakes of buying properties that may never appreciate even in the next 10 years. This may be because they want to buy properties because others are buying.

Some properties are very special or it may be very uncertain. There are many obscure properties around. I fell on one while I wanted to purchase a land somewhere around.

xD..I dont own any of such obscure properties and would certainly like to know more about it as well, so I will be watching the thread to see if anyone has a vivid explanation about the nature of these obscure properties.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back