What's new

Obscure real-estate purchases

I would like to know what you mean by obscure properties, as it leaves the mind to the imagination. You are referring to specialty house or themed properties, however, I am not oriented to what you describe in your thread.

I'm not sure there are such properties, a property in the right location is gold to a real estate developer, no matter the condition of the property, he works on renovating them and then sells or lease.

I'm not sure there are such properties, a property in the right location is gold to a real estate developer, no matter the condition of the property, he works on renovating them and then sells or lease.
I thought you were aware of these properties. In the time I have known about real estate and here in the forum, I have never read about the dark properties. I will be watching to learn more about it.

I don't have such obscure property you mentioned when real estate is concerned. I only have some piece of land which is through inheritance. That's the one i make use if for my agricultural purposes.

In the town where a niece had bought a ranch there is a vacation house that looked scary. The fence has vines like in the horror movies and obviously the house is neglected. My niece joked that it is being sold with a big discount because it may have ghosts. Seriously, I don't think that house can be sold unless they fix to give it a decent look.

Are you looking at wanting to go into selling obscure properties too to your real estate portfolios? That is going to be a rare find though.

In the town where a niece had bought a ranch there is a vacation house that looked scary. The fence has vines like in the horror movies and obviously the house is neglected. My niece joked that it is being sold with a big discount because it may have ghosts. Seriously, I don't think that house can be sold unless they fix to give it a decent look.
Clarify something for me @Alexandoy , when you describe your niece's case, that's the type of dark houses? I would like to understand what type of property the topic refers to, to learn and know the different names of properties in other countries.

I thought you were aware of these properties. In the time I have known about real estate and here in the forum, I have never read about dark properties. I will be watching to learn more about it.
I don't know much about these properties, it certainly came as surprise when I saw this thread. Perhaps he didn't use the right choice of words.

I don't know much about these properties, it certainly came as surprise when I saw this thread. Perhaps he didn't use the right choice of words.
Ah ok, it's just that I didn't understand very well, and so far I haven't received an answer that clarifies the thread. I was struck by the title of the dark properties, it's like horror.

I haven't heard of any property that is called obscure property. but I will be real come come and see her in order to learn whether such properties or businesses exist.

I have been in the real estate properties industry for some time now and have come in contact with may things but I haven't heared of obscure properties.

A lot of people make this kind of mistakes of buying properties that may never appreciate even in the next 10 years. This may be because they want to buy properties because others are buying.

Does anyone here own any obscure properties? Maybe a specialty made house, a themed property, etc. I don't own anything obscure myself, but I am curious to know if anyone is selling some obscure properties. I like weird.
It's a great mistake buying an obscure property from anyone no matter who the person is. You end up losing such properties to law agency later and might forfeit your funds at the same time.

If i understand what you mean by your word,these property is a kind of property that has some obsolate design structure,that would need some remodeling inorder to fit into standard for lease or residential occupation.This can be done base on the taste what the developer feel would be a good prospect for client.

Obscure properties! This is the first time i will knowing that there's an obscure properties in housing, or what does an obscure property mean

Obscure properties! This is the first time i will knowing that there's an obscure properties in housing, or what does an obscure property mean
Yes I agree with you that this is the first time we are hearing of the word obscure properties I never knew that there is obscure properties in real estate.

If I am correct, obscure real estate weird houses that look funny and ridiculous to live in, although we have some of them but majority were built by agents.

Does anyone here own any obscure properties? Maybe a specialty made house, a themed property, etc. I don't own anything obscure myself, but I am curious to know if anyone is selling some obscure properties. I like weird.
I guess if you like to see or to buy weird property you would do some research about it more on Google, all because is not everyone in here that like to see something weird as well.

What exactly do you mean when you say obscure properties. Maybe if I know what it means, I may be able to contribute accordingly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back