What's new

Obscure real-estate purchases

Sometimes it is very good for people to buy obscure properties especially when you do not have a lot of money. I know a man that became very rich from buying such properties.

Does anyone here own any obscure properties? Maybe a specialty made house, a themed property, etc. I don't own anything obscure myself, but I am curious to know if anyone is selling some obscure properties. I like weird.
Well to me personally I think that when it comes to obscure property or properties not only could they be some times expensive or some times cheap they have alot going on concerning them.

There are some properties that are shrouded in mystery and in a place like here where people believe so much in metaphysical powers, people steer clear of such properties.

The thing about this kind of properties is that you do not know how the public is going to loom at them or how they would be valued which makes them valuable investment.

I would like to know what you mean by obscure properties, as it leaves the mind to the imagination. You are referring to specialty house or themed properties, however, I am not oriented to what you describe in your thread.
From my understanding of the and based on dictionary meanings, i guess he ment houses that are unusual, or weird. These houses are classified as weird or unusual or even obscure based on various things. It could be that they have weird designs, or the location of the house could be in an unusual place (lets in the middle of the sea or under the sea for example) Or even the materials used in building the house. Like there is a transparent house in Tokyo Japan.

From my understanding of the and based on dictionary meanings, i guess he ment houses that are unusual, or weird. These houses are classified as weird or unusual or even obscure based on various things. It could be that they have weird designs, or the location of the house could be in an unusual place (lets in the middle of the sea or under the sea for example) Or even the materials used in building the house. Like there is a transparent house in Tokyo Japan.
Yes, very good your deduction, even according to other members they can be evil houses, with spirits according to their beliefs. The truth is that I never received an answer from the member who created the publication. So I could not expand my opinion.

Yes, very good your deduction, even according to other members they can be evil houses, with spirits according to their beliefs. The truth is that I never received an answer from the member who created the publication. So I could not expand my opinion.
Exactly, some of those houses they even classify as evil, could be based on an accident that might have happened there maybe on various occasions, once people hear about it, they tag it as evil. Like the house i grew up, i lost my dad in that house. After we moved out the next person who came in, the woman lost her husband there as well. With this, various stories have been going on about the house. Not to mention the fact that the original owner of the house have also lost her husband.

Exactly, some of those houses they even classify as evil, could be based on an accident that might have happened there maybe on various occasions, once people hear about it, they tag it as evil. Like the house i grew up, i lost my dad in that house. After we moved out the next person who came in, the woman lost her husband there as well. With this, various stories have been going on about the house. Not to mention the fact that the original owner of the house have also lost her husband.
Imagine, I guess you could call that house "obscure" like the title of the thread. Many people get bad images of houses like the one you lived in and stay away from them. But even if that's the case, if a real estate agent comes up with similar properties, they should be totally honest with potential clients.

What exactly do you mean when you say obscure properties. Maybe if I know what it means, I may be able to contribute accordingly.
It is good for you as an individual to obscure real estate properties this will enable you to know the right time to invest in a real estate business.

Obscure properties that's a first I'm hearing such a term and it's no surprise if I have not come across one too and if they are indeed available then won't mind seeing one

Can't really point out what you are trying to say here, but I know the real estate business surpasses just buying and selling lands and houses.

Real estate property have always been an in-demand investment option for long, any how you put it. It is accepted as a reasonable means of investment.

Does anyone here own any obscure properties? Maybe a specialty made house, a themed property, etc. I don't own anything obscure myself, but I am curious to know if anyone is selling some obscure properties. I like weird.
I do not own an obscure property. Our house is situated in a subdivision. And we are situated by the roadside. It is not obscure to the public because they can have a direct access to our house if ever they want to visit us.

I really don't have any obscure property that I own and that is because of the fact that I really don't like anything of such. I buy property in good condition and at most renovate it a little bit

Obscure real estate properties are outdated and being avoided. Before such house is even out out on lease, it must have passed through renovation process.

Please i will be glad if you can elucidate on your thread,what do you really mean by obscure property,so that everyone can give their opinion and also benefit as well

Obscure real estate properties are outdated and being avoided. Before such house is even out out on lease, it must have passed through renovation process.
When you describe that obscure properties are outdated, do you mean that you know these properties? According to your knowledge, what are these obscure properties? since the topic was created I have wondered about it.

You are making me make pictures of obscure properties In my head.
I don't actually know what you mean by obscure properties and I don't know of such exists.

Obscure properties?
I am still trying to beat my head about what that would mean.
I do not think i know a thing about such properties.

I think i have seen an obscure buildings,i think it was built way back in the 60s,one thing about the property is that there is this monument structure at the entrance of the building,its really out of what a modern building should looked liked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back