No Follow backlinks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Unlike do-follow backlinks, no follow backlinks do not pass link juice and hence do not ask search engines to follow the link. When search engines are not asked to follow the links, they take no attention to these backlinks, therefore, these no-follow backlinks do not help in search engine ranking. Blog comment links and forum post links are by default no follow backlinks.

If you have paid content or sensitive information like administration board or member's personal page or for example hidden section then it is preferable to use no index no follow at your site map where visitors will not visit this page and skip to another page.

If you have paid content or sensitive information like administration board or member's personal page or for example hidden section then it is preferable to use no index no follow at your site map where visitors will not visit this page and skip to another page.

I would definitely pay writers to write content for me. people must note that not all content writing sites allow their writers to post backlinks, as I have seen this on many sites. Many sites also instant plugins where the visitor has to click on certain link before they could move to other page. This is the kind of strategy many faucet site owners usually use.

This is something that I did not quite understand and that is exactly why I have been doing it the wrong way in the past. Thank you for sharing this as I am definitely going to take correction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back