Nigerlan Senate summon CBN and SEC.

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There was a serious disagreement in the red chamber of the Nigerian Senate earlier today over the CBN ban Crypto Currencies, majority of the senators are opposed to the Ban ,they are of the opinion that Crypto currencies should rather be regulated instead of outright ban . Their resolution is to invite the DG of Nigerla SEC and the governor of CBN to engage them further. This is according to the news outlet Nairaland.

Is the CBN governor a native doctor? Did he really go to school? Na question I de ask o,The ban will not stand the taste of time... CBN has been invited by the senate to come and tell us why This too shall pass.

For the first time, these senators are making sense. This is the first time I'm reading something as promising. Regulation and integration are the way forward not some outright ban without any consideration.

This is a very good development for those of us who deal on cryptocurrency in Nigeria. it is quite pathetic that now that the world is moving digital the Nigerian government is banning cryptocurrency. Let us hope the rubber stamp Senate does not succumb to the ban.

There was a serious disagreement in the red chamber of the Nigerian Senate earlier today over the CBN ban Crypto Currencies, majority of the senators are opposed to the Ban ,they are of the opinion that Crypto currencies should rather be regulated instead of outright ban . Their resolution is to invite the DG of Nigerla SEC and the governor of CBN to engage them further. This is according to the news outlet Nairaland.
This is a very good development from the Nigerian senators. I hope this will end in a reasonable resolution as this action taken by Central Bank of Nigeria is too harsh on crytocurrency exchange. I suggest they regulate and legalize its use in this country.

I pray something good come out of this invitation,because under this present government most of their appointees never respect any invitations from the Senate and if they even honor the invitation they won't adhere to any decisions from national assembly. There was a time they even invited the service chief none came

The senators from the northern part of the country are the most senseless set of people I have ever seen. There was a serious disagreement in the red chamber of the Nigerian Senate earlier today over the CBN ban Crypto Currencies, majority of the senators are opposed to the Ban ,they are of the opinion that Crypto currencies should rather be regulated instead of outright ban . Their resolution is to invite the DG

I am praying that something must be done asap to bring back crypto currency because this I the first time I wanted to try it and they are banning it already, The sanate should sanction CBN for even banning crypto currency.

Don't mind the the gutless, clueless and illiterate administration, someone that didn't pass WAEC controlling a brainless CBN governor, who can't even advise the so called president about policies and actions.

Thank God the senate has some educated people whose reasoning is lucid. I just hope they will have little quantity of common sense after visiting the senate.

Don't mind the the gutless, clueless and illiterate administration, someone that didn't pass WAEC controlling a brainless CBN governor, who can't even advise the so called president about policies and actions.

Thank God the senate has some educated people whose reasoning is lucid. I just hope they will have little quantity of common sense after visiting the senate.
Your approach is too harsh, this is a government and some countries has also done what they did for reasons best known, you can express your opinion without abuse, let hope the CBN, SEC and Senate reach a favourable resolutions .

Most of these politicians know that crypto currencies are good but they won't do anything significant. I don't know what is actually wrong with the CBN governor.

The government ought to have regulate crypto currency so as to enable it to prevent fraudsters from gaining access to by using illicit fund to gain undue advantage of other people's efforts in the market.

Bro calm down, your blood is too hot, the central bank of Nigerian is just messing around, thinking that they can ban crypto currency in Nigeria, you can Finnish what you stated, but you cannot destroy what you don't even have any idea of how it was created so they are waisting their time.

Tne federal government summoning CBN and SEC and later putting a ban on crypto currency trading in nigeria will soon vanish into thin air, I believe they will later accept it and regulate it and lift the ban.

There was a serious disagreement in the red chamber of the Nigerian Senate earlier today over the CBN ban Crypto Currencies, majority of the senators are opposed to the Ban ,they are of the opinion that Crypto currencies should rather be regulated instead of outright ban . Their resolution is to invite the DG of Nigerla SEC and the governor of CBN to engage them further. This is according to the news outlet NNairala

I know that this resolution may not take effect because of the rigidity of central bank of Nigeria on banning crytocurrency trading in the country. They don't seem to see a better side of the digital currency in contributing to the nation's economy, instead they accept placing a restriction on it so as to curb it unregulated nature.

Tne federal government summoning CBN and SEC and later putting a ban on crypto currency trading in nigeria will soon vanish into thin air, I believe they will later accept it and regulate it and lift the ban.
They will only be strict for a very short time and after a while people who start trading cryptocurrency and receiving money in naira just the way they did in the year 2017 and the later became very weak to implementing the ban on cryptocurrency.

They will only be strict for a very short time and after a while people who start trading cryptocurrency and receiving money in naira just the way they did in the year 2017 and the later became very weak to implementing the ban on cryptocurrency.
We are still saying the same thing, this ban is just for a period of time, and CBN are doing this because the united states believe that people are using crypto currency as an avenue to launder money into Nigeria and they at trying to put an end to it.

Your approach is too harsh, this is a government and some countries has also done what they did for reasons best known, you can express your opinion without abuse, let hope the CBN, SEC and Senate reach a favourable resolutions .
although his comment to may seem, harsh but you need to understand what he is trying to say he saying that those who are in charge of our finances are behaving as if they are not educated or even went to universities at all

The government knows that there is not really hidden dealing in cryptocurrency. The excuse they gave while banning it is very weak. The only problem is that they lack vision and only thing of the present while forgetting the plans for the future.

On a must serious note, cryptocurrency were not to be banned in Nigeria,the best they should have do is to regulate the inflow and outflow of it. Because it's what the whole world use as another platform of paying online,which is also accepted in various countries until now most of them were like going against it . But I think either they like it or not they will still accept it as other means of payment worldwide.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back