What's new

Nigerian currency

The Nigerian currency like other global legal tender will experience fluctuations. However, I think it is likely to be stronger when compared to the dollar this year. It the production of crude oil increases and the barrel exported per day goes up, then naira will become stronger. This is likely to happen if the covid-19 pandemic falls drastically.
Only foresee this happening only if the privately owned refinery by Dangote group is completed without which naira can't gain significantly over the naira. The currency is so weak right now but we are just hopeful as a faithful citizen residing in nigeria that things change for better

Naira is at its lowest ebb in ages due to the bad economic policies that this present government has enacted. The only way that that naira will be freed would be when this current government is changed that is when we can get any economic respite from this bad currency exchange that we are facing as a nation.

Yes, it will continue to fall with different external forces against the Naira and the economy. The unfavorable Nigerian government policies . The Nigerian government need to do more. The system is totally rotten. The Nigerian government need to do more. Stop embezzlement of funds. Create more jobs, be transparent. And things will get better

The Nigerian currency is nothing to write about, what do you expect when mr president borrow to feed? What do you expect when mr president borrow to save fir the raining days?, what dot expect when our own natural resources can not b manage by the country? What do you expect the government give value to cow than its citizens? What do you expect when their is no employment for vibrant youth? What do you expect when the citizens are governed by on family?.

well am not sure about Nigeria currency because in next 15 years to come there will be all of currency because of the non improvement am seeing here and there there is a problem about this or that even the unemployment of youth is there.hearing of stealing and theft every where in Nigeria the on that his hppeni g bow is about the ban of crypto currency that is bad the country is not improving g and yet they ban crypto currency that is bad and I don't see the Nigeria currency rise it is just falling that is why you hear yahoo boys rhere.

Con are the days when the naira currency had a lot of value but as at right now, it is safe to day that with the way the economy is, it is even expected to go higher.

What are the forecast for the naira this 2021, considering investing in alternate currency like the dollar and co. Do you think it will continue its free fall of last year or it will rise this year?
I . just seeing this post today. As I think you must have already been aware of that the naira have been on a continuous free fall till this moment. If you have some dollars, you are in luck

I don't see the Nigerian currency rising soon, it's just depreciating by the day. That goes to show the kind of government we have. They have zero knowledge for economy. The only language they understand is corruption.

The naira keep losing value, a naira to a pound is above 700 now which is bad really compared to what it used to be 5 years ago, I guess the misfortune the naira is seeing all boils down to the incompetence of the present adminstration

I dont think anyone actually does business with naira, majority would rather invest or trade with dollars than the naira, tho there was a very little slight increase in the dollar to naira exchange but i dont think it would rise higher

What are the forecast for the naira this 2021, considering investing in alternate currency like the dollar and co. Do you think it will continue its free fall of last year or it will rise this year?
I know that Naira doesn't still have Enough potential to appreciate this year, assuming our business is being well uploaded all over the world, our naira would have appreciate....

If you keep the dollar, you are sure to make profit against the naira. The inflation rate in the country is very high and that makes the naira lose value.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back