What's new

Nigerian currency

Nigeria as a country is in jeopardy and our economy is very bad
I think our currency will continue to fall compared to dollars
Nigeria as a country places more value on things that are not important, that's why the value of our currency continue to drop

I don't see it rise but CBNhas said the naira will begin recovery against the dollar and other global currencies from February 2021. ... The survey respondent firms, however, envisage higher interest rates from January, March till June 2021 but I don't see any chance that naira will rise naira will keep falling and it will fall for ever

The Nigerian naira cannot strengthen against the dollar in anyway not even against the ghananian cedis, the policies of the government do not help in naira we whether through Forex or through other ways ,the demand for the dollar is really high even amongst the politicians and now that a new election is approaching in 2 years so definitely if the naira is sunrise against the dollar they will need stronger economic actions and policies like doing more of exportation instead of importation amongst others.

Nigeria currency is depreciating every day. No one longer value Nigeria currency and the federal government of Nigeria is doing nothing positive about it. All they could is to stop cryptocurrency usage in Nigeria. Nigeria government leaders are just selfish not thinking about her citizens

As of today in some trading platform like binance the Nigerian currency value has decreased so much because Nigerian government has banned the use of naira in some trading platform and this causey a lot of people to sell out their naira for other cryptocurrency.

I don't see the Nigerian naira rising against dollar anytime soonthe Nigerian government is not helping matters to different policies they are bringing up every day these policies are not good for naira so for improvements to happen with naira is not this year maybe during the next presidential election

What are the forecast for the naira this 2021, considering investing in alternate currency like the dollar and co. Do you think it will continue its free fall of last year or it will rise this year?
I will advise you to invest your money in something else. Naira has little potential for growth hence a bad choice of investment. Most times it depreciates more than it appreciates. Invest in something worthwhile.

Nigeria for now is in a big mess, our government has shown us the possibility of an illiterate ruling professors, you don’t expect Naira to rise when you borrow to feed your family, you don’t expect Naira to rise when you borrow to save for future use, despite all the natural resources Nigeria borrow from Brazil, Nigeria government will soon come and borrow from me, as for me and my family we have lost hope in Naira for now.

Naira is one of the worst performing currency in the world because the economy of Nigeria is dependent on imports and hardly exports reasonable goods. in naira is always on a free-fall cause of the pool and push pressure. Lastyeah the currency depreciated nearly over 100% to the dollar.

The Naira (sign: ₦; code: NGN) is the currency of Nigeria. It is subdivided into 100 kobo. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the sole issuer of legal tender money throughout the Nigerian Federation, it has lower value to usd

The Nigerian currency keeps depreciating every now and then and it is very worrisome and one of the reasons the cost of goods and services are very high because Nigeria is import dependent. It's advised to save your money in dollars or pounds which is a more stable currency

We a central bank that don't know where to put their focus in. Instead of bringing policies that will make and out money in the hands of the population, they go about tonsee that they bleed the masses to their marrows

As for me Nigerian curr
Post automatically merged:

As for me Nigerian currency is really bad and moreover am not just always happy when I try to send money to aboard or trying to travel out of the country but really prefer to go aboard and work to exchange my money here in Nigeria because I will be making times two of Nigeria currency

I do not see Nigerian currency going down anytime soon because the government is just trying as much as possible to improve the economy of the country this will even make the Nigerian currency not to go forward anymore, that is what I am observing about Nigerian currency.

Naira is currently facing a huge landslide due to the massive influx of other currencies most especially dollar. This has caused a high trade deficit with no little imports to even show for it. The CBN recently banned cryptocurrency trading because they believe it’s the main cause of a high deficit.

I don't see Nigeria currency falling again this year following the recent little increase in the currency.. I predict a slight rise in the currency after a predicted improve in the economy in 2021 although Nigeria currency gas been very bad recently but am optimistic there will be a rise

What are the forecast for the naira this 2021, considering investing in alternate currency like the dollar and co. Do you think it will continue its free fall of last year or it will rise this year?
Let's be candid with ourselves Naira value in the world market cannot surprise us this year because the economy of Nigeria is not improving to make our currency compete with others in the world exchange market. We just need a miracle.

I think naira is at its lowest now courtesy of the bad decisions being taken by the Federal Government of Nigeria recently they have stopped The Killing of Bitcoin bybanks only maybe to save it when then I'll do it will still continue until they are able to put fencing classes

Naira currency will continue it's free fall against the dollar because the nigerian government are not implementing any positive policy that could drive the value of the naira currency up and with the strong economy of United States of America despite the pandemic ND lockdown I don't see it going down against the dollar

It saddens me to even think of the value of the naira, to think that in the 90’s the naira was at par with the pound and even higher than the dollar and now looking at the currently value, I feel their would still be a rise in its value, thought I hope it doesn’t

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back