Newspie App: Legit or Scam?

emyOnline

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am now trying a new app named NEWSPIE. I just started now but already earned 128000 pies. I do not know if it will pay but I will give it a try since there are games and videos that can watch aside from the news to read. It is not so entertaining to read the news but for some, it is a good way to know the things happening around. I don't have any referrals yet as of now and will try without. I will update as soon as I reached 1 million pies. :rolleyes:😅

Well, this App looks new and interesting, still without reviews on Google-Play.
But I wonder if it only works in the United States, or elsewhere too?
And, do you know how (in case) it pays?
Any news you know about this, please let me know.
Thank you.

It is good know about an app like this. You have tried in your analysis but you fail to tell us what a pie represent, a dollar, pound, pie money, as the case maybe. You did not also say what the minimum pie to withdraw is and the worth and so many other questions unanswered. You have to also include them in your review here if need be. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I am now trying a new app named NEWSPIE. I just started now but already earned 128000 pies. I do not know if it will pay but I will give it a try since there are games and videos that can watch aside from the news to read. It is not so entertaining to read the news but for some, it is a good way to know the things happening around. I don't have any referrals yet as of now and will try without. I will update as soon as I reached 1 million pies. :rolleyes:😅
There are lots of paid to read news app out there. But some times out to be scam. The only one that I have used and been paid more than 2 times is buzzine

Well, this App looks new and interesting, still without reviews on Google-Play.
But I wonder if it only works in the United States, or elsewhere too?
And, do you know how (in case) it pays?
Any news you know about this, please let me know.
Thank you.
Newspie app is still new and fresh and i think its w wonderful app but i will rather wait to get the review from Google-play to know maybe they at legit or scam , I don't just register on any site anyhow.

Newspie app is still new and fresh and i think its w wonderful app but i will rather wait to get the review from Google-play to know maybe they at legit or scam , I don't just register on any site anyhow.
I see. As this app has only recently been launched, it has not yet been tested by any user being part to Bizdustry. So I (and others), should test it before, in order to have concrete inherent answers.

I see. As this app has only recently been launched, it has not yet been tested by any user being part to Bizdustry. So I (and others), should test it before, in order to have concrete inherent answers.
I have been able to test most new websites recently and ninety eight of them turned to be a scam , so its better to be careful and let Google store review it before venturing into it.

Well, I have never heard about this platform before. However, I am sure that they do not pay that much. I have checked them on Playstire. They do not mention the method of payment they use to pay members. Do they only pay through Paypal?

I have been able to test most new websites recently and ninety eight of them turned to be a scam , so its better to be careful and let Google store review it before venturing into it.
Yes, I see. More or less, there is no difference between a website forPC and an App for mobile device. So when it's a scam, it applies to both.
Thank you.

This app has no much review yet on Google play store so if you really wish to try it you must be careful of the information you share with them.

Really appreciate you for giving out this information, and also for letting us know you are yet to get your payment, I will monitor this thread so as to know when you have been paid, please kindly carry us along with everything as it happens

My major concern is how much one can earn, I have joined such sites before but what actually discouraged me was the fact that I ended up spending more than I was earning in terms of data most especially.

I believe it's a ligit App. I guess it's really hard to get 1 million points for just 1 dollar. I hoping that the points to achieve,so it's really worth it if that happens. That's my suggestion for improvement

In the course of time do well to check out the reviews as we await your withdrawal earnings, moreover the juicy offer is a red flag and should not be relied on.

I did not find this application anywhere. does it have restrictions in certain countries? does anyone else know anything about this application?

Very nice. But what specifically do you to to earn money on the website. Is it PTC sites or faucet's sites? Shed more light on it please.

Are you saying 1 million worth of earning is the minimum threshold to withdraw? If that is the case, we need to know the value of it in dollars to know if the site really worth it. I hope the method of withdrawal is okay

Thanks so much for the PTC sites. Although I will have to confirm the authenticity of this business you are trying to introduce to us. We have to see your own withdrawal earning first and some other back up so we can believe that this business is genuine.

Are you sure about this site at all? I want to see a payment proof that you have as this is not a very good review since it does not have much convincing power.

I've not heard of this before so I don't have an idea if it's legit or scam. But I'm getting awareness from people's comments here. I really hope it's not scam.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back