Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
There is a new Exorcist movie coming out, and its being written and I think produced by David Gordon Green, who worked on the recent Halloween trilogy that wasn't really all that good. But now he's tackling The Exorcist, and it looks like it'll be a direct sequel to the original movie. Most Exorcist movies after the original were pretty bad, but this one looks like it's trying to go back to basics sort of.

I have seen the trailer a few days ago and it really caught my attention, the fact that there are now 2 possessed girls who are connected to each other and everything I saw I liked, honestly it will be a good option to see in the cinema when it premieres.

I have watched the new Exorcist movie and it's very interesting. It was about two girls that went into the woods, unfortunately they got possessed trying to speak to their dead loved ones. They went missing for days and was later found in a barn. After showing signs of possession, a priest, a shaman, so many other people were called to help to save them from the demon possession but in the end one of the kids died.

I finally watched it a couple weeks ago. It was pretty bad. It was more boring than anything. Nothing new or spectacular going on in it. It was honestly a chore to watch.

It was actually the storyline that I enjoyed most in the movie. They didn't do much in the exorcism part when they were trying to liberate those girls. The priest didn't get to do much and his neck was snapped but the demon didn't kill others trying to get him out. How ironical that was!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back