What's new

New crypto currencies worth investing

As I mentioned in another thread, I am pretty soured with crypto right now. I feel like things need to be fixed with the economy before crypto can be taken seriously again.

I too didn't buy the coin when it was newly launched though but I did make money investing in the coin then. It was just recently the the coin started to somewhat become a shit coin.
I know someone that bought the cryptocurrency when it was newly launch and up till now the person is still having the coin in his wallet hoping to invest in it for long-term. This was exactly what i did but mine was on useless cryptocurrency.

I know someone that bought the cryptocurrency when it was newly launch and up till now the person is still having the coin in his wallet hoping to invest in it for long-term. This was exactly what i did but mine was on useless cryptocurrency.
When investing in a shit coin you must make sure not to have a long term purpose for it and a perfect example would be the Shiba Inu coin. It will only pump after being launched and that would be it.

When investing in a shit coin you must make sure not to have a long term purpose for it and a perfect example would be the Shiba Inu coin. It will only pump after being launched and that would be it.
Shiba Inu is a nice cryptocurrency although I consider it to be a shitcoin but I think it is far more better than some shit coins that will only exist for a short period of time. You shouldn't add shiba Inu to those coins that will pump and cease to exist.

Shiba Inu is a nice cryptocurrency although I consider it to be a shitcoin but I think it is far more better than some shit coins that will only exist for a short period of time. You shouldn't add shiba Inu to those coins that will pump and cease to exist.
Okay, Shiba Inu coin didn't cease to exist but it was dumbed definitely. If I can't add it as one of the coins that pumped and ceased to exist, I am sure it will b part of the crew that pumped and ended up being dumbed.

Okay, Shiba Inu coin didn't cease to exist but it was dumbed definitely. If I can't add it as one of the coins that pumped and ceased to exist, I am sure it will b part of the crew that pumped and ended up being dumbed.
But the cryptocurrency is still being used nowadays . There was a time the coin was increasing to a very high price during the shitcoins era sometimes ago almost a year, so many cryptocurrency that was also pumping during that time is no more in existence but Shiba Inu is still popular.

But the cryptocurrency is still being used nowadays . There was a time the coin was increasing to a very high price during the shitcoins era sometimes ago almost a year, so many cryptocurrency that was also pumping during that time is no more in existence but Shiba Inu is still popular.
That's why I kind of classified it as a shit coin because it only pumped after being launched and that was all. But it's also not a shit coin because it already have a use case in the cryptocurrency market.

That's why I kind of classified it as a shit coin because it only pumped after being launched and that was all. But it's also not a shit coin because it already have a use case in the cryptocurrency market.
A lot of people didn't took it serious then when the cryptocurrency was still new in the cryptospace , but as it was listed on binance a lot of people becomes a little bit confident in the crypto-currency . yet I still do not trust it.

There are definitely some cryptocurrencies with extremely high potential which could waarant an investment such as Cardano, Litecoin, Tron and Bitcoin Cash. It is best to conduct research and see which one would rise the most in value

A lot of people didn't took it serious then when the cryptocurrency was still new in the cryptospace , but as it was listed on binance a lot of people becomes a little bit confident in the crypto-currency . yet I still do not trust it.
Any coin that becomes listed on binance have a very good chance to become very bullish at the point it was listed but you should make sure to withdraw after th first bullish run. That's how I trade spot on binance.

Any coin that becomes listed on binance have a very good chance to become very bullish at the point it was listed but you should make sure to withdraw after th first bullish run. That's how I trade spot on binance.
If that is how you are trading that means you are not really trading much and you only have to wait until a particular coin is about to be listed on the binance platform before you carried out a trading.

Optimism is an ethereum layer 2 blockchain that was launched a couple of months ago and I think that they are really building and its can be a worthwhile investment.
I am also looking carefully at canto. There is more innovation that is focused solely on the centralisation.

The fact that the cryptocurrency is new does not automatically mean that it is safe for investment.
There are cryptocurrencies that would never rise that is why knowledge brings power to make decisions.

If that is how you are trading that means you are not really trading much and you only have to wait until a particular coin is about to be listed on the binance platform before you carried out a trading.
That's not the only way you trade actually but it's one of the strategies I use to trade on the binance spot trading platform. I have done it several times and it actually did work out for me and make me more money.

That's not the only way you trade actually but it's one of the strategies I use to trade on the binance spot trading platform. I have done it several times and it actually did work out for me and make me more money.
There was a time I also tried this strategy before when a particular coin was being listed on the binance exchanges. I lost over $30 in the cost of trying to do so. Though my own was a bit different from your own.

There was a time I also tried this strategy before when a particular coin was being listed on the binance exchanges. I lost over $30 in the cost of trying to do so. Though my own was a bit different from your own.
There's also a rule to using that strategy, you can't possibly invest in a new coin in binance if already it's in it's bullish run. You will have to wait for the coin to dip a little before making any investments.

There's also a rule to using that strategy, you can't possibly invest in a new coin in binance if already it's in it's bullish run. You will have to wait for the coin to dip a little before making any investments.
When the coin increase to its highest peak , that is when I invested believing that it will continue growing up but immediately , out of 200% it's dropped to almost 100% within a twinkle of an eye and during that time the price of a new listed cryptocurrency is always extremely volatile.

When the coin increase to its highest peak , that is when I invested believing that it will continue growing up but immediately , out of 200% it's dropped to almost 100% within a twinkle of an eye and during that time the price of a new listed cryptocurrency is always extremely volatile.
That's really a wrong move but then I believe that you have learnt from that. When u was still new to the market, I did make that reckless trading decision too and I paid the price.

Dodge coin is also a cryto currency that is worth investing. Almost all plartform and wallets accept payment with Dodge coin deposits making more trustworthy and stable with it's value attached.

That's really a wrong move but then I believe that you have learnt from that. When u was still new to the market, I did make that reckless trading decision too and I paid the price.
That is one fact in cryptocurrency or Forex. Any mistake you made is something you have to pay with your account balance. Omo. This is not easy. It was actually a great lesson though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back