What's new

New crypto currencies worth investing

Since the main ones already Left us, without having the chance to comein I think its better we hold on to new ones coming on so we won't be left out.
With the rate at which crypto currencies has become popular and different nations embracing it with both hands, are there other new promising crypto currencies aside from Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin that's worth investing in?
I think it will be better to know other viable new crypto currencies worthy of investment.

With the rate at which crypto currencies has become popular and different nations embracing it with both hands, are there other new promising crypto currencies aside from Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin that's worth investing in?
I think it will be better to know other viable new crypto currencies worthy of investment.

For the record, with what's going on in the world of cryptocurrencies today, right now is the best time for anyone who wants to invest in any cryptocurrency to invest.

Concerning new cryptocurrency worth investing on. well, the presence of cryptocurrency to this our present world has been a blessing to many who makes money through buying and selling of the cryptocurrencies especially the bitcoin and ethereum. Well, an individual should as well look out for other coin as we might not tell which cryptocurrency coin will have great rise in the market, coin like tron,dodge coin and other you know

Recently there have been lots of talks about Shiba Inu and wakanda, I guess you can give these coins a try and let's see how it goes. They are still very cheap right now so you can actually buy alot of them.

A lot of currencies that are being developed on other ecosystems are profitable. There are also coins to look out in the metaverse and play to earn space that we can look out for.

So many new cryptocurrency is not reliable and I don't even rush invest in most of them . I have to give most cryptocurrency sometimes before I can think of investing . That's because a lot of cryptocurrency nowadays are trying to fool us by bringing out good crypto projects and then rugpull.

Cryptocurrencies that has not been in existence for a long time is something I wouldn't want to invest. I have come to find out that 90% of cryptocurrency that are not succeeding are the new upcoming ones.

With the rate at which crypto currencies are developing, there are new crypto currencies worth investing in aside from bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin and others. You could try investing in tron.

Cryptocurrency exchanges have been prone to hacks and other criminal activity. These security breaches have led to sizable losses for investors who have had their digital currencies stolen, never to be seen again.

There is actually a tron that one might invest in because the prices are modest, but it has already shown itself because it keeps growing, so there is a good chance that it will reach higher altitudes. These days, cryptocurrency has shown to be a worthwhile investment and a valuable possession.
Well, I don't advise investing in new cryptocurrencies because of their unpopularity; what gives a coin or currency its high value are huge investors with huge budgets, which you can't sadly find in new coins; however, if you still want to do it or if you don't want that huge of a profit, you could consider Tron.

Last edited:
That is very true,because the crypto market is all about analysis of the market,if you study the market very well you will be able to know the coin that has some prospect to grow in the future.
That is very true,because the crypto market is all about analysis of the market,if you study the market very well you will be able to know the coin that has some prospect to grow in the future.

Following recent price movements, I believe that from will become a stable coin. Tron was almost stable when bitcoin and ethereum prices rose and fell.

This post and the thread as a whole is really very informative but I would like to add that new coins are actually very dangerous to be considered as an investment choice as they are more volatile than the rest.
You raise a nice point skysaint, new crypto-currency would have been the most profitable if it's has a potential use cases. The volatility will even make it the most profitable together with it's low market cap.

You raise a nice point skysaint, new crypto-currency would have been the most profitable if it's has a potential use cases. The volatility will even make it the most profitable together with it's low market cap.
That's correct. If you can find a very nice cryptocurrency that has just been launched, then you might stand a chance to make it big. Just like people made so much money from the Shiba Inu coin.

That's correct. If you can find a very nice cryptocurrency that has just been launched, then you might stand a chance to make it big. Just like people made so much money from the Shiba Inu coin.
Shiba inu is exactly what I was about to mention and that is what pass through my mind when I was reading your comment until I saw it down there. A lot of people really make it when they invested early in this project.

Shiba inu is exactly what I was about to mention and that is what pass through my mind when I was reading your comment until I saw it down there. A lot of people really make it when they invested early in this project.
You're right about that. With the rate the Shiba Inu coin made improvements at first, no one expected the coin to end up being like this right now.
It's just left for us to identify potential projects to invest in on time.

Theirs is actually a tron to invest in because the price is low, but it's been going up so it's proven itself quite a bit. Today, cryptocurrencies have shown to be really worth investing in and are a great asset to acquire.

Read more: New Crypto Currencies Worth Investing in | Bizdustry - Forums to Make Money Online https://bizdustry.com/threads/new-crypto-currencies-worth-investing.9958/#ixzz7llHzoOeT
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Start posting today and discuss finance with like-minded people.
Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

You're right about that. With the rate the Shiba Inu coin made improvements at first, no one expected the coin to end up being like this right now.
It's just left for us to identify potential projects to invest in on time.
Seriously it is still on me the regret that I didn't buy this cryptocurrency when it was coming out newly. Just as other cryptocurrency came out and were not successful I thought this will also be the same.

Seriously it is still on me the regret that I didn't buy this cryptocurrency when it was coming out newly. Just as other cryptocurrency came out and were not successful I thought this will also be the same.
I too didn't buy the coin when it was newly launched though but I did make money investing in the coin then. It was just recently the the coin started to somewhat become a shit coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back