What's new

New crypto currencies worth investing

Their is actually tron one could invest in as the prices are low but it has quite proven itself as it keeps increasing , well their is high tendency of it reaching greater heights. Now a days Crypto currencies has shown that it is really worth investing in, it is a great asset to acquire.
Thanks for your engagement. Please which crypto currency wallet are you using? Mine didn't support Tron maybe it's relatively new and very low in price. I will like to know the name of your crypto wallet.

In the last 4 to 5 months of my constant monitoring of Tron coin the price has not gone beyond $0.04 , which is not remarkable in my opinion despite the lots of smart contracts and staking that is carried out using Tron.
That's one indication of a coin not willing to go anywhere.

Just like another coin, dogecoin which is yet to surpass the expectations that has been placed on it for years. Strangely, some people still believe it has great potential, but I don't.

I really think Chain link (LINK), polkadot, stellar and ADA are coins to watch it for, in the days to come this coins would burst the crypto market . It would be a shock to everyone who doesn't know about this information thoigh. This coins are fast rising also

There are many low valued cryptocurrencies out there. Investing in this cryptocurrencies can be valuable over time, it is therefore good to spot these low valued cryptocurrencies now because their prices may go high in the next couple of years. Those who invested in Bitcoin 10 years ago are now smiling because they are not super rich. Cryptocurrency has come to stay so it is advisable bto invest in it.
I will definitely go for tron, dogecoin and XRP because they got the potentials to skyrocket in coming years.

Honestly I feel like there's one too many newly launched cryptocurrencies nowadays. It is difficult to know which one is best to invest in. But these newly launched coins and smaller coins should not be underrated so easily.

Other crypto currency I'm targeting is litecoin and Bitcoin cash. These two coin will really surge like Bitcoin and Ethereum and we all even see what Ethereum did in the last one month and I can see litecoin is already taking the foot step of Bitcoin and Ethereum and will surge ahead in the coming days.

I would actually recommend you to invest in coin like juld , egg token and others , i guess they all had high increase in the past few weeks , so its best to invest in the coin now and hold for the future just incase the price increase to a large portion , and also i have stopped investing and have withdrawa my bitcoin am not sure of the price

That's one indication of a coin not willing to go anywhere.

Just like another coin, dogecoin which is yet to surpass the expectations that has been placed on it for years. Strangely, some people still believe it has great potential, but I don't.
I think there lots of coins that 'till thy kingdom come', nothing meaningful will happen to them. They have been in existence for years with promising potentials but they will remain promising till eternity. Investors need to watch out before investing in crypto currencies.

With the rate at which crypto currencies has become popular and different nations embracing it with both hands, are there other new promising crypto currencies aside from Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin that's worth investing in?
I think it will be better to know other viable new crypto currencies worthy of investment.
i have seen other cryptocurrencies that are new running like this ADA cryptocurrency many concerns on these ADA crytpo will it make to the future of crypto or not, maybe thru this that digital time is improving.

New emerging cryptocurrencies are not much reliable and people don't trust because of fluctuation. The old cryptocurrencies are well known and are rising very rapidly. All peoples have trust in them and they surely invest in old cryptocurrencies.

New emerging cryptocurrencies are not much reliable and people don't trust because of fluctuation. The old cryptocurrencies are well known and are rising very rapidly. All peoples have trust in them and they surely invest in old cryptocurrencies.
It is a risk worth taking Investing in new coins because are highly volatile though when Investing in them you should invest in more than two new coins so as to stay safe in the Investment, most of them rise in higher percentage.
Post automatically merged:

I really think Chain link (LINK), polkadot, stellar and ADA are coins to watch it for, in the days to come this coins would burst the crypto market . It would be a shock to everyone who doesn't know about this information thoigh. This coins are fast rising also
I can assure you that investing in these coins you made mention of you won't loose because in a very short time polkadot has made a significant rise in his value and stellar is also growing fast too.

It's possible to get rich while investing in cryptocurrency, but on the other hand you need to be careful while buying and sell well it would be a great deal investing in Tron since the price is currently very low

I do not see a reason why one can not invest in the new crypto currency. Once you are able to do your findings about the origination of the coin and you are able to carry out the technical analysis to some extent.

Now, the crypto world is full of fake projects and news about particular coins and I really advice crypto investors to be very careful when dealing with new projects. Investing in new Cryptocurrencies comes with high risks and much gains when successful.

The explosion of crypto currency in our today's world is so breathtaking, because as at 13 years ago nobody really thought about the concept of crypto currency and this astronomical growth we are currently witnessing as well. With crypto currency like Bitcoin and ethereum performing very well I believe akoin when fully launched would also perform well

Yes, we supposed to try and understand cryptocorrency to know more about a other cryptos apart for these crypto Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin, Bitcoincash that have already been on ontop. There many that are coming up, is anyone notice Dogecoin?, Dogecoin is now a $0.06 today and it was $0.00 before which means it worth of investment now.

There are certain risks present in the crypto market that are not as prevalent in traditional financial markets, such as those for stocks and bonds. Well, i don't recommend investing in new cryptocurrencies because of their lack of popularity.

Their is actually tron one could invest in as the prices are low but it has quite proven itself as it keeps increasing , well their is high tendency of it reaching greater heights. Now a days Crypto currencies has shown that it is really worth investing in, it is a great asset to acquire.
Tron is really a coin to invest with. People are now transacting with tron. Another new coin that people have not notice is trust wallet token. it was listed end if last year. The price was $0.1 then. Recently the price jumped to $0.44 . I believe soon it will reach $1

With the rate at which crypto currencies has become popular and different nations embracing it with both hands, are there other new promising crypto currencies aside from Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, and litecoin that's worth investing in?
I think it will be better to know other viable new crypto currencies worthy of investment.
We can invest in new cryptocurrency coins, but these coins will take time to become popular and long struggle will have to be very hard to co close to bitcoin so I don't think it is better to invest in it and it is profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back