What's new

Never be afraid of setting up your own businesses?

Apart from money issue which makes most people not not start their own business some are actually scared of loosing their money in busiess and they tend not to start the business.

Mine was not even about what others had to say but just me with the feeling that I was not business savvy because I am not really a people person per se. Now, I keep working on that feeling and my business has started.
Starting your own business is something that is very challenging especially when you don't have the capital you need to start the business and it is actually why a lot of people are still delaying when it comes to starting their own business.

Most people are afraid of failure and that's why they never start their own business. They think what if they fail? What are their friends and family going to say then? The important thing is to think positive, what's going to happen if the business succeeds?
This was actually what really delayed me when I wanted to start up my own business because I can never really cope with failure which really made me to procrastinate for very long time.

We can not be afraid of setting a business of your own.You just make mine to start a business once you have a target of how to start and what to do and where to do it. These is what to put front before starting business.

It's not that people are afraid of setting up a business but they are just afraid of how their business will be if the business will be successful or not because they don't just want to lose their money.

Normally people are not afraid of starting a business, but they are always thinking of what will be the outcome of the business, and what if the business is not succesful.

The truth is nothing good cone easy at all, likewise starting a business is not an easy one but the truth is it's better to start than never or continue to start at that same level and don't really know how much you have inside of you

The fact still remainsthat not everybody has the capability of starting an business and some have the ability but they prefer working as a salary earner and not opening a business.

It does not really make sense here for people to just be afraid of starting a business that can give them financial freedom. The world has passed from the stage that people are just afraid of doing things that will help them. So many people are even looking for such opportunity.

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
Mostly it's always the capital. If course we all have a better idea laid down in our heads but simply can't execute them. If I had my way I would open a gas station in one of the busiest roads in my area, sadly it's impossible to achieve this

Until I learnt NEVER TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IMPOSSIBLE MEANS I was so afraid of setting up my own business having acquired all necessary knowledgeto run such businesses.
Every time I come up with an idea, I share it with my prospective business partners and their response is always not possible to setup that in my state, impossible because of the law, impossible to get such capital e.t.c
What "IMPOSSIBLE" response do you surmount to setup your business?
I think the fear of failure is the biggest obstacle you need to overcome. Most people are afraid of inadequate capital while others are scared of competition. However, these factors shouldn't be hindrances to starting a business.

The fear of loosing everything is the main reason why Many people decided not to start a business of their own even when they have the money, and you cannot be succesful if you can't take a risk.

The fear of loosing everything is the main reason why Many people decided not to start a business of their own even when they have the money, and you cannot be succesful if you can't take a risk.
I can't believe that there are still people who are afraid of going into business simply because they are afraid of failing. Having a good business plan and enough capital should be the only factors that should influence a person.

Some people believe only thing worth doing is what we are afraid of, it's normal to be afraid when starting out in anything but whats important is not to let that fear hold us down and not let us do what we believe
That is what we call courage in the face of uncertainty,because it will only take the person that is not afraid of taking bold steps and dearing the odds in the face of impossibility that can actually succeed.

I am just going to advise that you should spend time in doing your own research and then find a conviction before you should go into business. You do not necessarily have to waste a lot of time.

We always succeed in almost everything we do if we decided to brush aside the risk factor in that particular business but instead study on how we can use the risk to our own advantages .

A lot of people are unable to start a business not just due to fear of being unsuccessful or losing money, they don't start a business because they do not have knowledge and skills or resources. You need knowledge and expertise as well as money to start a business. If you don't have money or skill, would you still be able to start a business even if you wanted to?

Definitely, it's not possible for you to start any kind of business without having the skills and knowledge needed for you start and manage the business successfully.

It's the knowledge that's going to help you plan on how to start and execute your business plan effectively.

Being afraid to actually start up your own business it's something that'll always delay the progress and beginning of your business which is not good , there is always a risk to take but always take good risk.

Being afraid is a very common feeling. When you invest a huge sum of money, you may have a fear of losing money. This is why they have to make sure that they implement the right kind of investment strategies and this is a very crucial thing. You have to consult people and be talented enough that may help you become handle pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back