Needing help for the form to be filled for payment request

Pousinha

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Good evening, I need informations about the form (in the Bizdustry Office) to be filled for payment request:
1) do the paypal e-mail become publicly visible after completing to fill up the form? I need to maintain private my paypal e-mail.
2) have we to fill the form on Fridays for Saturdays payments or may we fill the form whatever day of the week?
Thank you for reading

Do you mean the withdraw page? We no longer process withdraw requests through the office board.

The information you fill in, remains private. It can only be seen by you, and the Administrative Staff that have access. You can submit any time of the week, so long as it is submitted before Saturday Morning.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Only you can see that information that you submit. It is setup to be private to the user. Once submitted, only the Administrative team can see it after your submission.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Ok, thank you very much. I opened the form to request and I see the number 9 in the field amount to fill. Does it mean 9 Biznotes?
What is the correct form to write down the amount to request 10.000 Biznotes? Is it 10,000 (with the comma), 10.000 (with the point after the first zero) or simply 10? As there is the advice Please, double-check your requisite, because you can no longer cancel the request, I'm afraid to mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back