What's new

My lot

Yes this is one of the problem associated with this website so it's harder for those that don't like PayPal or don't have a verified PayPal.
I am fine with paypal but dislike about the higher paypal fee so started to use Bch because of very less fee

There are no set of rules on this website so you cannot earn like you want to and you may not earn even 10 cents for days work if your posts are not catchy

Mylot is one of the oldest paid to post platforms. I have received payment a couple of times, but I no longer use the site.

They still have so many active users but slowly the posters are finding their way on Pay to post forums as they are able to earn from PTP as compared to mylot

It's a low paying website and daily earnings cannot be high unless you are friends with most of the users because this will give you an edge over other users.

Most of the mylot users have slowly started to move from mylot and join PTP because they know they can make more on PTP and that too in less time

It seems the platform is not as active as it were and the earning rate are reduced drastically, based on the recent information I heard.

PTP sites pay you for every post you create. But on mylot you don't earn for creating post, you earn only from engagement. This is why people are no longer finding mylot useful.

On Mylot you really need to start chatting with everyone and they you can make some money otherwise you won't earn like we do on forums so its hard to earn from mylot

It seems the platform is not as active as it were and the earning rate are reduced drastically, based on the recent information I heard.
They don't have fixed pay rate and earnings are distributed as per the revenue earned by the website.

They are still paying and still users are able to make $1 or even $2 in a day because they are experienced on the website and knows how to earn on the platform

There are no set of rules on this website so you cannot earn like you want to and you may not earn even 10 cents for days work if your posts are not catchy
Having no rules makes it difficult for users on the website to earn because you don't earn for what you post on mylot.

I am on my lot it is also a site that pays to chat with others. It isn't a forum and it is also a cool site to work in. You earn from posting topics, responding, and even when someone responds to the post you made. You earn slowly but it is legit and it pays. You can get to cash out when you reach $5.
I heard about mylot before but I couldn't find it, anyway, what are the payment methods of this website?

They are still paying and still users can make $1 or even $2 in a day because they are experienced on the website and know how to earn on the platform

That's true, users there still earn well but they know how to interact and whom to interact with.

That's true, users there still earn well but they know how to interact and whom to interact with.
Yes this is called experience and some have experience in crypto, and PTP and they have of mylot so this is why those who are experienced and are ready to apply themselves will be able to earn from the website.

Yes this is called experience and some have experience in crypto, and PTP and they have of mylot so this is why those who are experienced and are ready to apply themselves will be able to earn from the website.

I also earned a dollar or more in a day for a few days but that was very tidy. I know a few users who I like to interact with and that allows my earnings to grow up.

I also earned a dollar or more in a day for a few days but that was very tidy. I know a few users who I like to interact with and that allows my earnings to grow up.
I think you earn more when you have more users active on the website and you chat more so this way your comments are more in number

This platform is obviously a very legitimate platform but the only setback is that you need to have a verified PayPal account before you could registered.
Someone like me does not have a PayPal account and that discouraged me to work on that platform

This is correct, you cannot get paid via any other method so if you don't have Paypal then you won't be able to get paid from it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back