What's new

My lot

Hilda

May 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am on my lot it is also a site that pays to chat with others. It isn't a forum and it is also a cool site to work in. You earn from posting topics, responding, and even when someone responds to the post you made. You earn slowly but it is legit and it pays. You can get to cash out when you reach $5.

This platform is obviously a very legitimate platform but the only setback is that you need to have a verified PayPal account before you could registered.

I am on my lot it is also a site that pays to chat with others. It isn't a forum and it is also a cool site to work in. You earn from posting topics, responding, and even when someone responds to the post you made. You earn slowly but it is legit and it pays. You can get to cash out when you reach $5.
It seems that mylot is the website that requires you to have a PayPal account, and if you do not have a verified PayPal account, you cannot work on mylot. I don't know if this has changed lately.

I am not part of this website but I have heard so much about this website even if I am not a registered user of the website and many users complain about the behavior of some of the users on the website who likes to troll them but on the other hand, some of the users are so much satisfied with the website that they don't even look at any other website and just use their free time on mylot only.

I have heard that the earning process in my lot is very slow especially when your posted content doesn't have enough engagement that can enable you to earn any substantial income.

It's one of the oldest website and are paying without any PayPal fee deduction but one of the drawback is they don't have any other way to pay so if you are not comfortable with PayPal then this website is not for you

Yes this is one of the problem associated with this website so it's harder for those that don't like PayPal or don't have a verified PayPal.

You should mention that you need a verified PayPal to get payments from the website and they don't have any other way to pay so those without PayPal cannot get payment from the website.

You should mention that you need a verified PayPal to get payments from the website and they don't have any other way to pay so those without PayPal cannot get payment from the website.
Now, this PayPal issue is another reason why I can't joint the site. I can't receive payment through PayPal.😔

I have seen the review of this website somewhere before and I registered. But I don't like it because of how the reward system works. It will be hard to earn well there.

I am on this website and its good because you can earn for Casual chat, chit chat and they discuss all topics so it becomes easier to earn and no PayPal fee.

I am on this website and its good because you can earn for Casual chat, chit chat and they discuss all topics so it becomes easier to earn and no PayPal fee.
Maybe I will give it a try again. But I would like to ask you. How much are you earning daily there on the website.

I have joined Mylot but I'm in active now I think I just have other I'm interested in it for now so I'm leaving Mylot

I am on mylot for the last 12 years and I can ensure you it's the best earning site I have seen ever. No doubt the rate they pay is low but once you know how it works you may be able to earn somewhere around 80-100 cents a day. I earned $1.2 in a day there but I had to interact a lot with the people there.

I am on mylot for the last 12 years and I can ensure you it's the best earning site I have seen ever. No doubt the rate they pay is low but once you know how it works you may be able to earn somewhere around 80-100 cents a day. I earned $1.2 in a day there but I had to interact a lot with the people there.
You know there are other websites where we make more than this in an hour or two and this is why many of us not active on mylot.

May I know the names of those sites? I will be happy to register on them.
The name is My Lot as labelled in the title so you could google it and decide to join or not it is up to you.

I like this website because it's simple to post and earn on this website and all users are so helpful so it's fun to earn on the web site

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back