What's new

Must I follow preset rules to be successful in business?

Well when it comes to rules I believe peoples rules and regulation is so different and rules is based on your belief and attitude towards your business that you can follow.

There are no rules that has been laid down to be followed to be successful in business but it is always advise able to follow the footsteps of successful people

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
As complicated as this write up is,it's very important to note that business and rules works hand in hand,the expectation from every business should be guided by rules to avoid cheating the system.

Not really necessary to follow preset rules.
I can set my rules as a business man or maybe call in for professionals to help me set the goals before I take any move.

No, there are different strokes for different folks, what works for MrA might not work for MrB whatever you see is just like a guideline or base on their experiences. There is no crime or harm thinking outside the box or doing something in a different way

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
My friend, truly there are certain things you need to observe in any business, but apart from those things that are common to a businesses, I think you can do your business anyhow you like.

If there is anybody that has told you in the past that the reason why do setup the business is not to make profit then that the issue is not a business because for all businesses the sole purpose of setting it up is to make profit.

Exactly, which is why you have to know exactly how the business that you want to get into works, know its strengths and weaknesses in order to know how to take advantage of the business and exploit it.

There are no preset rules in the world of business, only guidelines. If you must succeed, you have to bring your own flavor and ideas to the business, this would help in standing out or making a difference in the midst of competition.

If you don't follow the business rules that are set out for the success of a particular business, it's definitely going to very challenging for you to deal with issues that come up in the business.

Exactly, which is why you have to know exactly how the business that you want to get into works, know its strengths and weaknesses in order to know how to take advantage of the business and exploit it.
I completely agree with you that a deep knowledge and understanding of the business that you want to start up is an added advantage to any business that you want to start up as that will make the business to mostly succeed.

Business is an individual rules what works for a particular person miggt not work for another,every individual have their ways of going about solving problems, so preset rules doesn't work in business

All. most of the business organisation if not necessarily or mandatory they are set based on the foundation of certain rules and regulations that cost need to be followed before the success of the business can be attained this are the business plans.

In business you need to have your own rules and regulation and those are the rules you must follow before you are even thinking of succeeding in a business and as I also understand discipline is always the most important thing, without discipline it is almost impossible to achieve successful business.

Before you started the business,they were rules you made to guide you and this rules measure your disciplinary level. Change is dynamic just as business is dynamic,if for any reasons the rules are to be changed,then it should moderate the business.
Facts, following rules are very important it means you know what you are doing , but when you disobey the regulations it means you won't be able to handle it how its meant to be. Rules help's us in various aspect.

You can't just wake up and jump into any kind of business that you desire without knowing and learning how it works, otherwise you will hit a brick wall.

before you start a business each business has it's own rules and guidelines you need to must follow, not abiding by the presepts will leads to the collapsization of the business.
Post automatically merged:

before you start a business each business has it's own rules and guidelines you need to must follow, not abiding by the presepts will leads to the collapsization of the business.

Before starting a business one need to create a rules that you have to follow in your business, when starting the business new you should never touch the money until the business grows.

You must not necessarily follow the steps and decisions of other successful businesses as what worked for company A might not work for company B. You can only learn from their decisions but not copy from them directly.

Every business organisation has their own rules and regulation they are following, most of these rules are created by the business owner themself or are natural rules that must be followed in every business, you do not have to follow rules blindly but you can make adjustment if possible.

I don't think there is any rules to follow in a business you have have to plan your business very well so to be successful in the business,

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back