What's new

Must I follow preset rules to be successful in business?

I wouldn't say that rules are not necessary but I would say that the rules shouldn't be followed cheaply. You should consider the environment and the business situation where your business is located. There are some rules that need should be taken into consideration and there are some that Will never work in your area.

Provided that the means you are following is completely legal then there's no need of following process rules because making the money is the final goal at the end of the day.

Well I think in business one has to be unique to yield a result different but there is the place of you seeking advice or experiences from people in the field before you

Before you start a business the are different rules for different type of business that you want to venture into and you must know the rules in order to guide you

The preset rule of someone might not work for you for the rules is set to his personality and timing, so if you use someone else's timing to set you it might be disastrous.

It's simple although, if the rule is genuine you can choose to follow but if you have your own established rule you know you can use and succeed, you can as well use that.

Seriously, there is always protocol that guides every kind of business setup that anyone is running which is why you have to find the ones that are unique to your business and follow them to the latter and make sure that they work for you.
Businesses establish with the soul purpose of making profit both for the business owner and does that will be working in that business and there are some basic rules that all business owners should follow if they want to become successful and we can say that most successful business owners today are the way they are because they are followed this rules even though they haven't really written down this route but they are following it.

Businesses establish with the soul purpose of making profit both for the business owner and does that will be working in that business and there are some basic rules that all business owners should follow if they want to become successful and we can say that most successful business owners today are the way they are because they are followed this rules even though they haven't really written down this route but they are following it.

Exactly, without making progress and profits from any kind of business, there is no need to have initially set up such a business in the first place. So business is all about making money and profits.

Exactly, without making progress and profits from any kind of business, there is no need to have initially set up such a business in the first place. So business is all about making money and profits.
If there is anybody that has told you in the past that the reason why do setup the business is not to make profit then that the issue is not a business because for all businesses the sole purpose of setting it up is to make profit.

Following the pioneer presets of a successful business is a good thing to do but at the same time along the line you get to understand your own business better and might develop some technics that will work perfectly for your business growth.

There are general success tips that will guide a business owner to make it in his/her business. You know what you want and so simply go for it in the best way!

Well yes. every kind of business or organisation has a set rules which are needed to be abide by or follow is you definitely want to be successful most especially in dealing with administrative policies.

If you must follow a preset rule them yu should make sure that such ruke has been tested and it's a rule that has proven to work and can work for your business.

We can begin with these things every business needs to be successful:
#1 Stated vision and written goals.
#2 Continue learning and gaining knowledge.
#3 ROI focused marketing strategies.
#4 Good talent acquisition and recruitment
#5 Pay attention to accounting.
#6 Establish the right technology solutions.
Much on point. You couldn't have said it any better. In addition there are some rules you need to follow in the sense that persons before you have done it and succeeded

Provided that the means you are following is completely legal then there's no need of following process rules because making the money is the final goal at the end of the day.
Very true, as long as it's legit and legal then you are free to go ahead. Cause what works for others might not work for you, what works for you might not work for others as well, so just keep on trying until you get the one that works.

Well yes. every kind of business or organisation has a set rules which are needed to be abide by or follow is you definitely want to be successful most especially in dealing with administrative policies.
I do not agree with you 100% on this for your submission because there are situations of business whereby most people followed the present values and principles of a business but at the end of the day the business will still fail so that is why I am advocating that we shouldn't follow a preset value or principle for our business but we should have our own principles for the business.

No way. You must not, success favours entrepreneur who go outside of the ordinary who maneuver ways to be better not necessarily following the same protocols

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Have you seen any preset rules to be a successful business owner?
There are many preset rules ine can come across when starting a business, I once heard if a ruke which said business entrepreneurs can start as little as buying spare parts for a machine company, such advises may be wrong which is why one still needs to make adequate research.

I checked the internet to see if there is any article or written textbook that state rules to be successful as a business owner. Something like a startup rule book. And rule #001 in the startup rulebook says that all founders must quit their jobs and work for free. Funny!

The dynamics of business makes it impossible to have such rules. You have to do what’s right for your situation

Yes, I have seen various rules about owning and running a business
Before you decide to follow those rules, you would have to check if they are in favour of your business.
A rule that favours business A, may not favour business B.

I think that there are no definite preset rules for being successful that's why most successful people do not have the same stories just that they were determined and kept looking for ways to become successful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back