What's new

NEWS Musk denies reports he is firing Twitter employees in attempt to avoid payouts

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Twitter's new owner Elon Musk has denied a New York Times report about laying off Twitter employees at a date earlier than Nov. 1 to avoid stock grants due on the day. Read More ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

I don't think the reason he is laying of the employee is as a result of the fact that he can't pay. Probably there are more to that , not just inability to pay. After all Elon musk is rich enough to pay if needs be.

I believe he is the owner of the organisation and he has the right to lay off any number of employee if he think hes not making enough money with the Twitter application.

Those saying he doesn't want to payout have no idea of how to run a business if you critically look at it. Musk himself ensured that they got more than the severity benefits they were supposed to.

Those saying he doesn't want to payout have no idea of how to run a business if you critically look at it. Musk himself ensured that they got more than the severity benefits they were supposed to.
Yes just recently I got the news about how elon musk shut down all other account, imagine now one can't create double account on Twitter, but still it has benefits.

Yes just recently I got the news about how elon musk shut down all other account, imagine now one can't create double account on Twitter, but still it has benefits.
The changes that'll be made to Twitter by Elon will make it the most sought after platform when he's done. I've been seeing some of his intended changes and I'll I can say I'm excited.

The changes that'll be made to Twitter by Elon will make it the most sought after platform when he's done. I've been seeing some of his intended changes and I'll I can say I'm excited.
Normally there are going to be some changes due to the change in ownership, but he won't say it out that hes going to fire some of the workers because it will affect his business .

Normally there are going to be some changes due to the change in ownership, but he won't say it out that hes going to fire some of the workers because it will affect his business .
Elon had come out plainly to say there's a lot of changes going to happen because the company wasn't making profits as it should. Same with why he put out the idea to start charging for verified handles/accounts

I believe he is the owner of the organisation and he has the right to lay off any number of employee if he think hes not making enough money with the Twitter application.
It is actually for the interest of his business on the long run. in some businesses there maybe some people who may not necessarily be too important and laying them off is not bad.

It is actually for the interest of his business on the long run. in some businesses there maybe some people who may not necessarily be too important and laying them off is not bad.
That may be true, but at the same time I believe that in the near future he will still consider employing those people back because everybody that are working in any organisation have a part to play.

That may be true, but at the same time I believe that in the near future he will still consider employing those people back because everybody that are working in any organisation have a part to play.
there is no assurance that those people he fired will be employed back into the company but it is also possible. He may decide to employ some of them but I don't think all of them will be employed back.

there is no assurance that those people he fired will be employed back into the company but it is also possible. He may decide to employ some of them but I don't think all of them will be employed back.
Well in as much as he has the right to do whatever he like with his new Twitter handle , I don't see the need why he has to sacked people that were working there initially most especially if they have something to contribute to the progress of Twitter as a whole.

Well he did lay off like half the company when his purchase of the company went through. And then he had to hire most of them back because he needed them to mess with parts the other teams couldn't take on.

Elon is an idiot and will run twitter into the ground.

Well in as much as he has the right to do whatever he like with his new Twitter handle , I don't see the need why he has to sacked people that were working there initially most especially if they have something to contribute to the progress of Twitter as a whole.
you don't see the reason but he has seen the reason. You have to understand that Musk is a successful businessman and he need to cut down on the cost of running a business in order to be profitable.

you don't see the reason but he has seen the reason. You have to understand that Musk is a successful businessman and he need to cut down on the cost of running a business in order to be profitable.
But even when Twitter was being run by the other man and employing all those people was not affecting the fact that the man was still generating profit from Twitter. That's what I'm thinking.

But even when Twitter was being run by the other man and employing all those people was not affecting the fact that the man was still generating profit from Twitter. That's what I'm thinking.
Their business orientation are not the same. Elon musk has different mindset and different business orientation. he does not feel comfortable working with the same people in which the former owner worked with.

Their business orientation are not the same. Elon musk has different mindset and different business orientation. he does not feel comfortable working with the same people in which the former owner worked with.
Okay I understand , there is no problem with that , all what we need is to see Twitter as a whole succeeding with more traffic and visitors. As long as he will be able to do it then there is no problem.

Okay I understand , there is no problem with that , all what we need is to see Twitter as a whole succeeding with more traffic and visitors. As long as he will be able to do it then there is no problem.
There is no doubt that Twitter is already very successful. Elon Musk is a successful businessman and he will take Twitter to a whole new heights for sure.

Well, I really do not know why things are going so bad for twitter after Elon Musk took over the company. The company has also failed to tackle issues related to offensive content on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back