What's new

NEWS Musk denies reports he is firing Twitter employees in attempt to avoid payouts

There is no doubt that Twitter is already very successful. Elon Musk is a successful businessman and he will take Twitter to a whole new heights for sure.
Since Elon musk will be trying to make Twitter a better place for business , I think affiliate marketer and digital marketer will want to make the best out of this opportunity . Do you think it will be an effective way to advertise a product if you have to compare it with Facebook

Since Elon musk will be trying to make Twitter a better place for business , I think affiliate marketer and digital marketer will want to make the best out of this opportunity . Do you think it will be an effective way to advertise a product if you have to compare it with Facebook
One thing about digital marketing is that the way you position yourself on any platform determines the amount of profit you are going to make for it. Twitter will be good because almost everyone can verify their Twitter account and that will automatically give you an edge. As an affiliate marketer if you pay the $8 people will take your page seriously whenever you are promoting something.

Elon musk has money than to be sacking for payout maybe there is something to it and I believe if he's asked he would give reason why he sacked him. However running of business comes internally most of times.

Elon musk has money than to be sacking for payout maybe there is something to it and I believe if he's asked he would give reason why he sacked him. However running of business comes internally most of times.
It's not about having money or not have money but trying to minimise the cost of running a business. Facebook also took the same step in order to lay off some workers to minimise the cost of running their businesses.

It's not about having money or not have money but trying to minimise the cost of running a business. Facebook also took the same step in order to lay off some workers to minimise the cost of running their businesses.

I think that there must be a reason why Twitter is having problems dealing with controversies after Elon Musk took over the company. I cannot think about Elon Musk firing employees just to avoid payouts.

One thing about digital marketing is that the way you position yourself on any platform determines the amount of profit you are going to make for it. Twitter will be good because almost everyone can verify their Twitter account and that will automatically give you an edge. As an affiliate marketer if you pay the $8 people will take your page seriously whenever you are promoting something.
Well , I have no idea of affiliate marketer but if you think that this will enhance the chance of you making money as an affiliate marketer then it is an idea that will be generally accepted by a lot of people who depend on social media as their only way of generating money.

I think that there must be a reason why Twitter is having problems dealing with controversies after Elon Musk took over the company. I cannot think about Elon Musk firing employees just to avoid payouts.
He is taking decisions that will make Twitter more successful and I don't see a problem with that. Sometimes companies can cut off some workers if they are in excess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back