Status
Not open for further replies.

remnant

Familiar Face
Nov 1, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Scientists have recently inferred that having some music playing in the background stimulates milk outlet in cattle. This I think has to do with neural processing coming from the auditory canals to the milk glands. Some farmers have adopted this technique but uptake is slow.

?hill?d ??ws ?r? m?r? ?bl? t? p?rf?rm ?nd s? pr?du?? m?r? milk. ?nd, r?th?r lik? w? hum?ns, list?ning t? ??rt?in kinds ?f musi? r?l?x?s th?m just ?n?ugh t? put th?m in th? m??d.

I've heard about this before and I can say that it's really fascinating that even animals enjoys music. I believe that this has really an effect to animals because we have a dog that behaves if it hears the song "Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross". I've tested this with herbs as well because I grew some in our backyard and the effect is awesome because they propagate faster than those plants that didn't hear the music.

It might also have to do with the fact that some music shift people's moods thus causing a response to breast milk flow? I'm not quite sure but that can be a reason as well.
?hill?d ??ws ?r? m?r? ?bl? t? p?rf?rm ?nd s? pr?du?? m?r? milk. ?nd, r?th?r lik? w? hum?ns, list?ning t? ??rt?in kinds ?f musi? r?l?x?s th?m just ?n?ugh t? put th?m in th? m??d.
Not only that but cows that live happily and are relaxed are said to contain the best and healthiest meat and provide the best taste.

I've always wondered if animals enjoy music like humans do. How could scientists find out? So far, I've only heard tell of chimpanzees actually liking music.

I've always wondered if animals enjoy music like humans do. How could scientists find out? So far, I've only heard tell of chimpanzees actually liking music.
Supposedly, some animals only like certain music because there are some instruments or sounds that animals despise or enjoy. Some scientists have even found a way to create music for specific animals to enjoy. Animal ears are very different from ours.

That is certainly interesting, and I guess it makes sense when you think about it. I would be interested to see some studies out there that really show the benefits, and I wonder if there are any out there.

Music relaxes the mind. Relaxed mind enhances prolactin flow just like in humans.

Not only in animals but studies have proven since long back that even plants enjoy music.

Well I'm just learning about the increase in milk synthesis in cattles under the influence of music. I can reason out the possibility, I know most physiological activities will improve in a cool parasympathetic state.

I have heard about this many ties but still there are not enough concrete evidences to prove this. I think music does wonders with all the vital organs of the body by stimulating the release of good relaxing hormones.It is this overall effect that stimulates the milk flow.

Well that is certainly interesting, and not really anything that I would normally think of. Now that I think about it though there are probably a lot of interesting facts like that out there, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back