What's new

Missed Bitcoin or BNB? Then don't miss this one! Get USD 1.5 in 5 seconds everyday

panbie

Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
"Hi Dollars is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are not-for-profit and community powered. Members are the key stakeholders of the hi ecosystem and they are committed to maximizing membership value. Their pilot service is the development of the world’s first universal..."

It is totally free and you can get USD 1.48 (current value) worth of Hi Dollars crypto everyday within 5 seconds.
It has already risen 6 times in 6 months and even better it's already on exchange platform, Pancakeswap and Uniswap:) It will be on other exchanges later on...

You can join here, by invitation only,
https://hi.com/ssalmonss

Register in telegram, fill in ssalmonss as referrer, then download their app for easy access and monitoring.

You can see their price on coinmarketcap.com
It has rised 5 times in 6 months, Join today before it skyrockets!

**Remember MUST do KYC level 1 (verify account) or else they may delete unverified accounts next year

Feel free to discuss/ask questions:)

Attachments

• 1FED1B94-C65D-4E89-B223-DE7BD24748A2.jpeg
    1FED1B94-C65D-4E89-B223-DE7BD24748A2.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0
Hello! Thanks for this post. But have you made any withdrawals? Is it legit? This is because it is highly unlikely that you would be able to make $1.5 Dollars every hour.

Hello!!
We can only collect one coin per day (using 5 seconds) and there is a lock up period of one year before we can withdraw out. That is to prevent price fluctuation of the price if Hi Dollars. Imagine all holders withdraw it at the same time.
Since it's on exchange platform Pancakeswap and Uniswap, people are able to buy and sell Hi Dollars right now, just not those daily reward yet.
Post automatically merged:

https://www.emoneyspace.com/panbie

My new webpage about Hi Dollars🙂
Welcome to read it to know more about Hi👋🏻👋🏻
Post automatically merged:

81620335-4E74-48B2-8D19-162075BB59F7.png
Great news!!🎉🎉
How much will Hi rise this time?😬

Last edited:
I really commend you for taking your time to post such a long review on how to earn in hi dollars platform. Though I am not doubting if this platform is legit or not, but I think it sounds to good to be true. And locking your earnings for a whole year before withdrawal is what I don't understand. Interested members can go ahead but as for me, I will continue with other earning platform. Thanks for sharing.

I really commend you for taking your time to post such a long review on how to earn in hi dollars platform. Though I am not doubting if this platform is legit or not, but I think it sounds to good to be true. And locking your earnings for a whole year before withdrawal is what I don't understand. Interested members can go ahead but as for me, I will continue with other earning platform. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your comment:)
Well, i guess the locking period would be to prevent price fluctuation of Hi Dollars. If everybody does the same, claim reward and sell, there would be no support on the price of the coin.
And only the daily reward has lock up period of one year, we can purchase Hi at market price and sell freely anytime we want. If we want lower purchase price, there would also be a lock up period of 1 or 4 years. Just like Pi, it offers lock up period in order to get higher mining speed.
Hope that clarifies:)

I appreciate your effort of coming back to clarify me. I now understand more than I did before now. Following your explanation, I think it is worth giving it a try especially to the fact that one is not paying anything to claim the coins. I will still have to do more research on this. Thanks for sharing, it helps.

One very important step to take is to ensure that you do your kyc first before embarking on this journey of claiming hi dollars. I claimed for a long while and got my kyc rejected for unknown reasons and it was tantamount to a waste of time for me.

I have not come across any platform that pays $1.5daily by doing small tasks in 5seconds . I will try to found out which platform is that.

I does not mean the coin is legit if it is on pancakeswap. There was a coin on this exchange platform that rug pulled and hundres of thousands investors lost their money. Hi Dollars could be another rug pull

Seems too true to be real as no airdrop can offer you such task , especially considering the amount being paid. For most airdrops that are legit, they're only promoting their own coins, and not some Usdt.

This is the second time I'm seeing this. I had earlier bookmarked the previous page; now I'm going to take this more seriously.
Thanks for posting this always - this is the aim of this forum; to keep helping.

Thank you for sharing , I have to do my own personal research about them because I don't really have interest in cryptocurrency when I have not been able to research about it, not all cryptocurrency worth my time .

I have come across couple of post on the hi dollar and I think that I have registered on the site. The truth be told, I don't really know how things work there. You could explain a bit further for better understanding.

I have an account with hi dollar but I don't understand how it works. It seems it's a referral program where one can only earn by referring people to the platform. I will like to know more about the platform.

Hello! Thanks for this post. But have you made any withdrawals? Is it legit? This is because it is highly unlikely that you would be able to make $1.5 Dollars every hour.
Very unlikely! Studies have even shown that 99% of air drops are not legit and the fee that are legit do not pay much not to talk of such amount everyday sounds good to be true.

You did a great job sharing this information with us, the high dollar site looks amazing they did a very clean job back there, but you didn't talk about the method of withdrawals.

Very unlikely! Studies have even shown that 99% of air drops are not legit and the fee that are legit do not pay much not to talk of such amount everyday sounds good to be true.

I think there are a few airdrops that are worth it and not all the people could qualify. I think there are a few requirements that a person must fulfill before actually getting paid from airdrops. This is why i do not earn money through Airdrops.

I think there are a few airdrops that are worth it and not all the people could qualify. I think there are a few requirements that a person must fulfill before actually getting paid from airdrops. This is why i do not earn money through Airdrops.
If it's so and there a really just a few airdrops and requirements for registering then why waste time on it instead get better options like bizdustry and work for your money.

If it's so and there a really just a few airdrops and requirements for registering then why waste time on it instead get better options like bizdustry and work for your money.

Well, definitely. There are many complications when it comes to trying to make money with Airdrops and this why I have never even tried making money with Airdrops. I prefer working on paid to post forums.

Well, definitely. There are many complications when it comes to trying to make money with Airdrops and this why I have never even tried making money with Airdrops. I prefer working on paid to post forums.
Many many complications, lol. It even got to an extent that even many scam air drop would give one task to do in promise to deliver air drop and then on the sale date they would ask one to make some deposit to claim the whole air drop

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back