What's new

Mining on StormGain

On Cryptotab, you buy hash power to mine, on StormGain you are not actually spending money to improve mining speed. You fund your account for trading, your speed increases for trading through funds, you are not buying hash power just like cryptotab.

Yeah, that's very correct but it's something similar. Even though you're not paying for hash power on StormGain like you do on CryptoTab browser, but the end point of making both payments that it's going to increase speed of your mining.

Yeah, that's very correct but it's something similar. Even though you're not paying for hash power on StormGain like you do on CryptoTab browser, but the end point of making both payments that it's going to increase speed of your mining.
As fas as I can tell you, it is not similar. Let's say you are a crypto trader, instead of using random sites for trading, you can use storm gain. When ou trade on stormgain, you will have an added advantage of earnin g extra through mining. Higher your trading amout, higher will be mining speed. If you trade elsewhere, you don't get this benefit. You do not pay for mining. you get extra advantage just for funding account.

As fas as I can tell you, it is not similar. Let's say you are a crypto trader, instead of using random sites for trading, you can use storm gain. When ou trade on stormgain, you will have an added advantage of earnin g extra through mining. Higher your trading amout, higher will be mining speed. If you trade elsewhere, you don't get this benefit. You do not pay for mining. you get extra advantage just for funding account.

The only difference that I see in both of them is that in StormGain, you carry out trading to get more profits from your trades and that's if you win those trades because it's 50/50 win or loss and equally increase your mining speed. But in CryptoTab, you just pay to increase your mining. There's nothing like trade or losing/wining.

StormGain is a crypto exchange platform with inbuilt mining capabilities. You can use mining for free, however, you cannot withdraw your mining profits directly, you will have to trade your mining profits and can withdraw the profits you make through trading.
I have been using stormgain for about 3 years now, and its best site for trading cryptocurrency, and they have a lots of coins and tokens to trad on, and yeah they have cloud mining option but like you said we can't withdraw our mined coins we have to transfer the coins to trading balance and trade with it, and its a good option for thus who don't want to spend any money for trading they can join for free and make disent money out of it.

StormGain is a good platform for those who want to profit form free mining and trading. They have higher withdrawal thresholds and higher fees, therefore, it will take a long time before you can actually receive reward on your wallets. But I think this is fine as you have nothing to lose.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back