Microsoft stocks, good idea?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
We all know Microsoft here, and we probably know part of its businesses, but what do you think of its shares? Its prices are high and it is a very consolidated company with good returns throughout its history.

Do you think that having it in your portfolio is a good option? Knowing that it is one of the companies that is leading the AI revolution, along with a few other companies in the sector? Will Microsoft be able to take the lead in the development of AI and leave good returns on the stock market in the future??

Microsoft's price is currently close to $347, which is its all-time high.

It might even be a better idea to invest right now. With the recent news that the FTC is now allowing Microsoft to purchase Activision Blizzard, it could result in their stock rising quite a bit. Don't know if it's going to rise a lot, but once the deal for sure gets done, signed in ink, it's going to result in that stock to blow up for a bit.

It might even be a better idea to invest right now. With the recent news that the FTC is now allowing Microsoft to purchase Activision Blizzard, it could result in their stock rising quite a bit. Don't know if it's going to rise a lot, but once the deal for sure gets done, signed in ink, it's going to result in that stock to blow up for a bit.
Thanks for your contribution, it is true that I did not remember the attempt to acquire Activision Blizzard by Microsoft, Activision Blizzard is a company with very well positioned games such as World of Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft and others, which could be very good for Microsoft, on the other hand, I think that also considering that they are very involved in the AI issue, their shares could perform very well in this decade.

Microsoft allows investors to benefit from the company's continued success and long-term growth potential. In my opinion, the stock is a strong buy for long-term investors, but be careful with upcoming earnings since they may lead to stock drawdown.

We all know Microsoft here, and we probably know part of its businesses, but what do you think of its shares? Its prices are high and it is a very consolidated company with good returns throughout its history.

Do you think that having it in your portfolio is a good option? Knowing that it is one of the companies that is leading the AI revolution, along with a few other companies in the sector? Will Microsoft be able to take the lead in the development of AI and leave good returns on the stock market in the future??

Microsoft's price is currently close to $347, which is its all-time high.
Well, that is hard to say. But the general direction Microsoft is taking makes it a lucrative company to invest in. Considering its position in the AI revolution and current stock price close to its all-time high, having it in your portfolio could be a good option. However, always do thorough research and consider your financial goals and risk tolerance before making any investment decision. The stock market is unpredictable, and past performance doesn't guarantee future results.

I think investing in Microsoft stocks will be very profitable if you are considering investing for the long term and if you continue to compound your investment. My assumption is based on the fact that Microsoft has products that is used by billions of people

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back