Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
So I came across this which is made by Mike30 whom has also created ForumRace and I think it's really cool.

Rewarding Quality Content with MicroLikes on Forum's posts
Move beyond simple "Likes" – at MicroLikes.com, earn MicroLikes for posting high-quality content and redeem them for cash. Let's motivate content creators by providing a tangible incentive!

Forum owners can enhance their platforms by integrating the MicroLikes Addon, benefiting from a share per transaction. We aim to establish a mutually beneficial arrangement for forums and their members. By allowing users to receive tips (MicroLikes) on posts, you can elevate the overall quality of your forum content. As a forum owner, explore other creative ways to leverage MicroLikes, promoting gamification within your community, etc...

I have taken part in it and I recommend others do too. The more forums that use it the cooler it becomes! :D

I checked the link. The concept is really cool. However, the announcement also mentions that reedeming microlikes for cash will be available only during the middle of 2024. I think microlikes will help forum owners to gain engagement as they will have users who want to earn microlikes through quality posting.

Thank you guys for your comments. I was invited today here by @Sandman to answer any question that you might have. Please, you are welcome to critique as well (as I need those to improve the project(s) :))

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back