Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Sep 1, 2018
USD
$1.1823USD
Biznotes
So I came across this which is made by Mike30 whom has also created ForumRace and I think it's really cool.

Rewarding Quality Content with MicroLikes on Forum's posts
Move beyond simple "Likes" – at MicroLikes.com, earn MicroLikes for posting high-quality content and redeem them for cash. Let's motivate content creators by providing a tangible incentive!

Forum owners can enhance their platforms by integrating the MicroLikes Addon, benefiting from a share per transaction. We aim to establish a mutually beneficial arrangement for forums and their members. By allowing users to receive tips (MicroLikes) on posts, you can elevate the overall quality of your forum content. As a forum owner, explore other creative ways to leverage MicroLikes, promoting gamification within your community, etc...

I have taken part in it and I recommend others do too. The more forums that use it the cooler it becomes! :D

I checked the link. The concept is really cool. However, the announcement also mentions that reedeming microlikes for cash will be available only during the middle of 2024. I think microlikes will help forum owners to gain engagement as they will have users who want to earn microlikes through quality posting.

Thank you guys for your comments. I was invited today here by @Sandman to answer any question that you might have. Please, you are welcome to critique as well (as I need those to improve the project(s) :))

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back