Merging small websites to build a big website

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you tried merging multiple small websites to create a big website? After you merged websites, did your traffic improve, did you rank better on search engines? I am asking these questions because recently I merged 5 different websites to create one bg website. Now, I have a website with 400 articles. I am yet to know the outcome of this event.

Before merging small websites into a big one, it's important to plan carefully, conduct SEO audits, and consider the long-term strategy.

It's also advisable to consult with experts in web development and SEO to ensure a successful merger and reduce potential issues.

They usually say that two heads is better than one, so it's always going to be better when two small websites that used to be struggling when they were operating independently merge together to become one. I have seen a big website merge or absorb the smaller one's. I have merged with any but it's something that I'm open to.

Would the nature of the small websites be okay to merge? Will the niches not have problems mixing up when they are merged? For instance, if you're merging political niche forum with a heath and fitness forum. The merger will not work well together.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back