What's new

Mentorship

You are absolutely right, without mentorship, the chances of making it to the top on time is extremely low.
It saves one from unnecessary failures that is encountered by doing it your own way.
This is a very astute observation. Mentorship keeps us on our toes and forces us not to stray away from the best way of doing things and making mistakes in the process.

Having a mentor is very important, but as you've said earlier it depends on the kind of person, I can remember when I started forex trading I don't have a mentor, trading is not all about having a mentor.
That's true,if you can succeed without having a mentor I think that will be a good idea, but most people especially newbies they need to have mentor in other to understand.

Half knowledge or incomplete knowledge is a ticking time bomb. It explodes and cause a lot of havoc to the person and the people that depends on his success.
Sometimes half knowledge is as good as no knowledge.
That's true, if you are having a half knowledge you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not get what you want, especially in things like forex trading.

That's true, if you are having a half knowledge you are definitely wasting your time because you'll not get what you want, especially in things like forex trading.
I significantly agree with you ,
Forex is a big place and if you are going their with incomplete knowledge or skill you would definitely pay it with your account.

I significantly agree with you ,
Forex is a big place and if you are going their with incomplete knowledge or skill you would definitely pay it with your account.
That's true, if you make a mistake in the financial market you'll pay it with your account balance , that's why you are expected to know what you are doing before starting to trade.

That's true, if you make a mistake in the financial market you'll pay it with your account balance , that's why you are expected to know what you are doing before starting to trade.
Having a mentor definitely helps one to avoid such errors and it places one in a place of more control because you are like a person with wide range of experience. Just by leveraging on mentors experience.

Having a mentor definitely helps one to avoid such errors and it places one in a place of more control because you are like a person with wide range of experience. Just by leveraging on mentors experience.
Yes, if you have a good mentor you'll definitely learn a lot of things, I really know tye importance of having a mentor it will help you on achieving success.

Having a mentor in forex trading is very important, a lot of people are benefiting from it, it will help you to learn things really fast, I will advise you to have a mentor.

Having a mentor in forex trading is very important, a lot of people are benefiting from it, it will help you to learn things really fast, I will advise you to have a mentor.
That's just the naked truth, if you have a mentor you'll learn a lot of things in a easy way because you have some one that is putting you through, having a mentor will help your trading life grow.

It is very possible to make it in life without a mentor .
But the truth is that it would make you to commit unnecessary errors and waste alot of time

It is very possible to make it in life without a mentor .
But the truth is that it would make you to commit unnecessary errors and waste alot of time
That's true, having a mentor will help you gain a lot of things especially if you are a trader you need to have a mentor, I'm saying this in experience of what happened to me.

That's true, having a mentor will help you gain a lot of things especially if you are a trader you need to have a mentor, I'm saying this in experience of what happened to me.
That's interesting.
Time is a non renewable resource we have .
We can always make more money but we can't make more time.

The moving averages and exponential moving average is at one of the basic things in the trading space. I also agree with you that it is one of the basic technical indicators that every beginner should know.

That's just the naked truth, if you have a mentor you'll learn a lot of things in a easy way because you have some one that is putting you through, having a mentor will help your trading life grow.
You are right, having a mentor is very important,it will help you to have the right knowledge within a short period of time, some people have failed because they don't have a mentor.

You are right, having a mentor is very important,it will help you to have the right knowledge within a short period of time, some people have failed because they don't have a mentor.
That's true, having a coach or a helper in trading is very important, if you don't have that I don't think you can earn money with trading, having a mentor will help your trading life.

That's true, having a coach or a helper in trading is very important, if you don't have that I don't think you can earn money with trading, having a mentor will help your trading life.
That's true, but most of them you need to have a good amount of money before you can before you can get them, For me right now I can't afford a mentor because they are demanding hundred of dollars.

I am a product of mentorship and I can boldly declare that Mentorship is very important for the smooth sailing of our activities in this present world.
You need mentors

That's true, but most of them you need to have a good amount of money before you can before you can get them, For me right now I can't afford a mentor because they are demanding hundred of dollars.
That's true, most of the mentors are looking for much,but for me I think it's worth it,if you seriously want it I'll advise you to have atleast one, this will help your trading life.

That's true, most of the mentors are looking for much,but for me I think it's worth it,if you seriously want it I'll advise you to have atleast one, this will help your trading life.
That's true, but don't you have any way that I can use to learn forex trading without paying money? i'll much appreciate it because I don't really have enough money.

That's true, but don't you have any way that I can use to learn forex trading without paying money? i'll much appreciate it because I don't really have enough money.
If you don't have enough money to learn forex trading we have a lot of free mentorship on YouTube that will help you a lot, that's how I also started my trading journey.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back