What's new

Mentorship

There are some stages you reach you will feel like you don't need to use moving averages again, so i think the best strategy to use for a begginer is moving average, moreover what is the best strategy to adopt in mentorship level.
Having someone to turn to for advice and coaching on the forex market is a good thing to do as a forex trader.
Things would not always be rosy, there are times one may experience losses up to the point of quitting.
At such times, a mentor is needed.

In a real life setting I believe we all have our mentors same should be the case in forex trading. By so doing we can learn from there mistakes. In forex trading mentors are there to guide you to achieve greater things that they couldn't.

I guess you're talking about forex though. And as a newbie you can decide to learn on your own but let me assure you that riding on the shoulders and getting the experience of those who've been successful is better and less stressful than learning on your own.

Mentorship is very important in trading and by extension every aspects of life.
Developing traders need mentors the most. It shortens their curve of learning
And makes them the trader they aim to be in the shortest time

Mentorship is really necessary in all fields and especially in business. Every successful trader should have a mentor that'll guide and tutor him the do and don't of a business or trade
Yes, it should preferably be a mentor you could easily access and ask questions while he shows you the Dynamics of trading

If you don't know how to accumulate thing's faster you are expected to have a mentor or a coach that will help you, having a mentor is very important in trading.

Actually sometimes mentorship is good but it depends on what you are into. business mentors can helped explore you to certain strategies and stages of business that can helped your financial life.
Yes, it should preferably be a mentor you could easily access and ask questions while he shows you the Dynamics of trading
Well the importance of mentors can not be over mentioned because when you have a good mentor, then considered yourself the best for the business because you will be explored to some many things that can help you.

If you don't know how to accumulate thing's faster you are expected to have a mentor or a coach that will help you, having a mentor is very important in trading.
Having a mentor is very important, but as you've said earlier it depends on the kind of person, I can remember when I started forex trading I don't have a mentor, trading is not all about having a mentor.

Actually sometimes mentorship is good but it depends on what you are into. business mentors can helped explore you to certain strategies and stages of business that can helped your financial life.

Well the importance of mentors can not be over mentioned because when you have a good mentor, then considered yourself the best for the business because you will be explored to some many things that can help you.
I completely agree with you,
Having a good mentor is absolutely important, it is always advisable to choose a mentor that is living the kind of life you want to become. Some would just sell you strategy without walking you through the process and it's very bad for your growth.

For me I recognize mentorship to be so important and useful in a business that you are not used to and conversant with. A mentor therefore should be a person who is a veteran in that special field of business who advises, directs and probably lead you through the operation process of the business.

Mentorship is very good when you have a mentor in any business or forex trading its pave way for you to gain more knowledge and skills which can help you to trade well

Mentorship is very good when you have a mentor in any business or forex trading its pave way for you to gain more knowledge and skills which can help you to trade well
Having a mentor places one in a place of advantage.
The easiest way up is by climbing the shoulders of mentors. Otherwise it would be difficult if not impossible to attain great heights

I completely agree with you,
Having a good mentor is absolutely important, it is always advisable to choose a mentor that is living the kind of life you want to become. Some would just sell you strategy without walking you through the process and it's very bad for your growth.
That's true, you can learn a lot of things if you are have a mentor, but what I noticed nowadays is that most people don't think about getting themselves a mentor which is very bad.

That's true, you can learn a lot of things if you are have a mentor, but what I noticed nowadays is that most people don't think about getting themselves a mentor which is very bad.
People are always in the path of skipping the process and expecting to have a great results.
That's not how it is done, you have to be humble enough to learn from someone superior in knowledge than you in order to grow fast.

People are always in the path of skipping the process and expecting to have a great results.
That's not how it is done, you have to be humble enough to learn from someone superior in knowledge than you in order to grow fast.
That's true, just like the saying truth the process but don't skip the process, if you want to earn money you need to have the knowledge, and we don't succeed by having the knowledge halfway.

That's true, just like the saying truth the process but don't skip the process, if you want to earn money you need to have the knowledge, and we don't succeed by having the knowledge halfway.
Half knowledge or incomplete knowledge is a ticking time bomb. It explodes and cause a lot of havoc to the person and the people that depends on his success.
Sometimes half knowledge is as good as no knowledge.

There are some stages you reach you will feel like you don't need to use moving averages again, so i think the best strategy to use for a begginer is moving average, moreover what is the best strategy to adopt in mentorship level.
A mentor can assist with career exploration, goal setting and contact development. The experience and advice that a mentor brings are determined by the goals and objectives of the relationship between mentor and mentee

A mentor can assist with career exploration, goal setting and contact development. The experience and advice that a mentor brings are determined by the goals and objectives of the relationship between mentor and mentee
Indeed I agree with you,
Mentorship is in levels and the privilages of access and informations given is a well in levels.
Your objectives would determine while one you should opt for.

Indeed I agree with you,
Mentorship is in levels and the privilages of access and informations given is a well in levels.
Your objectives would determine while one you should opt for.
You raise a very good point. I think mentorship is vital in an organization especially during the formative years of your career. It helps to have someone who is guiding you through it and giving you tips on what to do at what moment in time

You raise a very good point. I think mentorship is vital in an organization especially during the formative years of your career. It helps to have someone who is guiding you through it and giving you tips on what to do at what moment in time
You are absolutely right, without mentorship, the chances of making it to the top on time is extremely low.
It saves one from unnecessary failures that is encountered by doing it your own way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back